E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Allex said:
Nice work, fenders looks good. they will not cover up your ass but what the hell.
Cool that my 5yrs old setup still works!
file.php

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23996&p=894711&hilit=sks#p894711

BTW here is a razor tyre that could work as alternative to hookworms
24x4 1/4" DURO Beach Cruiser

14ca6d293405.jpg

e592daa982c8.jpg

Hows the sur ron treating you allex?

Riding with the wind, I hit 54.6 mph today running on my new battery. So far I like this new battery better than the stock battery. I can't wait to see the battery that will replace this one. I'll only be about 70 yrs old by then, what could possibly go wrong?

Gazebo-Electronaut.jpg

Theodore Voltaire said:
Riding with the wind, I hit 54.6 mph today running on my new battery. So far I like this new battery better than the stock battery. I can't wait to see the battery that will replace this one. I'll only be about 70 yrs old by then, what could possibly go wrong?

Gazebo-Electronaut.jpg

Lets see how long the new pack will last. If they did it wrong, you dont have to wait til 70.

Allex said:
Jimboyr6 said:

Best bike money can buy right now! But if you drive in the City jungles like TV a hubby can't be beat.

This is a wise man. Like I've been saying all along, Stealth's are really street bikes disguised as dirt bikes.

What's happening FL. Seems like it's taking a long time to get your battery. Let me know if there's a problem with this company, I can let 9000 people know it.

Theodore Voltaire said:
Allex said:
Jimboyr6 said:

Best bike money can buy right now! But if you drive in the City jungles like TV a hubby can't be beat.

This is a wise man. Like I've been saying all along, Stealth's are really street bikes disguised as dirt bikes.
TV, you and will never agree, that the Bomber is a great off road bike. Yah, the mid drive can't be beat off road, but the Bomber kicks ass off road in its own right. Don't forget this.

Rix said:
Theodore Voltaire said:
Allex said:
Jimboyr6 said:

TV, you and will never agree, that the Bomber is a great off road bike. Yah, the mid drive can't be beat off road, but the Bomber kicks ass off road in its own right. Don't forget this.

Bombers are great bikes no matter where we ride them, there's no doubt about that. :)

One thing doesn't come across in pictures is how pint size my bike seems now compared to stock.

This is the bike Stealth should be offering as a street model. Completely legal, but with a high power "track" mode for off road use only. :wink: For no other reason than the fact that the vast majority of riders are street riders it would increase sales.

Electronaut-2019.jpg

Hello everyone. I have a F-37 and the manual states that I should apply CRC 5.56 to the breather hole of the hub motor monthly... I can't find the breather hole for the life of me. Help!...

Also, hello everyone. I am not as technical as everyone but do appreciate lurking all this time.

mikag said:
Hello everyone. I have a F-37 and the manual states that I should apply CRC 5.56 to the breather hole of the hub motor monthly... I can't find the breather hole for the life of me. Help!...

Also, hello everyone. I am not as technical as everyone but do appreciate lurking all this time.

Mikag, look for a tiny hole on the right side motor cover out near the edge. There should be 2 holes 180 degrees apart.

If I would buy a second hand Stealth it would be the red one with those girl tassels on the handlebars. This because I know that the owner is world's best of taking care of it, hell I think he might even sleep with that thing. See all that cleanness surrounding it even wify dont mind having it in the bedroom.

This bike in the future might as well be that Ferrari 250 GTO icon, one of the most expensive e-bikes to own in 2050

Theodore Voltaire said:
mikag said:
Mikag, look for a tiny hole on the right side motor cover out near the edge. There should be 2 holes 180 degrees apart.

Hello. Thanks for your response. I seem to not be able to find it still. I have taken these photos. Can you see it?

Allex said:
If I would buy a second hand Stealth it would be the red one with those girl tassels on the handlebars. This because I know that the owner is world's best of taking care of it, hell I think he might even sleep with that thing. See all that cleanness surrounding it even wify dont mind having it in the bedroom.

This bike in the future might as well be that Ferrari 250 GTO icon, one of the most expensive e-bikes to own in 2050

When a woman sees a clean bike with streamers like mine, the first thought in her head is, I want to have his baby.

mikag said:
Theodore Voltaire said:
mikag said:

Hello. Thanks for your response. I seem to not be able to find it still. I have taken these photos. Can you see it?
20190219_140718 - Copy.jpg

I don't see any either. Maybe Crystalyte stopped doing it on your model.

Theodore Voltaire said:
mikag said:
Theodore Voltaire said:
mikag said:

20190219_140718 - Copy.jpg

I don't see any either. Maybe Crystalyte stopped doing it on your model.

Thanks Theodore, much appreiated for you taking a look :)

My bomber never came with any holes so i drilled my own but YOU must not drill through into the windings or let the swarf fall in.

I don't think squirting oil in the motor is really a big issue unless you ride in a wet climate. I've only done it to mine a few times in 5 years.

Allex, I ordered a 84v charger with adjustable current from 2-9 amps. What would you consider the highest current my battery could handle assuming 20s 8p with Q30 cells? Right now all I have is a 4 amp charger, and it's really slow.

Spoiler alert, Allex will probably say 9 amps. :eek:

My bikes old number 238. no breather holes on motor never spray anyting. 10000 miles. It wobbles slightly. So I bought a new will package from stealth. Motor does have breather hole. I have not sprayed anyting in there didn't know I was supposed to. By the way stealth new rims are really nice.
Theo HI-C did a great job building battery. It's BIG but it fits in there. And calibrating the cav3 was simple.
Haven't had a moment to ride.

FL bomber said:
Theo HI-C did a great job building battery. It's BIG but it fits in there. And calibrating the cav3 was simple.
Haven't had a moment to ride.

That's great FL. What are setting your LVC to? I put mine on 60.6v but haven't gone below 64v yet.

Theodore Voltaire said:
Allex, I ordered a 84v charger with adjustable current from 2-9 amps. What would you consider the highest current my battery could handle assuming 20s 8p with Q30 cells? Right now all I have is a 4 amp charger, and it's really slow.

Almost!
0,5C of the cells capacity is ok to charge with, so this would be 12Amps... given that BMS is ok with such charge current.

Allex said:
Theodore Voltaire said:

Almost!
0,5C of the cells capacity is ok to charge with, so this would be 12Amps... given that BMS is ok with such charge current.

Thanks Allex, I guess I might go 7 or 8 if I'm in a hurry then. I'll probably stick to 6 most of the time, but the 4 amp charger that came with the battery is sloooow.

First ride 72v36ah 30q
5.42ah
9.86mi
5.426ah
439.09wh
44.1wh/mi
64.79A
21m25s
27.6 AvgS

MAX SPEED 62.3MPH !!!!

Back