Electric Bubble Gum board mk1

In working on a non custom longboard. I want to get the price down to around $700 and it should be ready Q1 2015. Right now I'm just so backed up with current sales and I want to be able to delivery something great and do it on time so I decided to remove them for now.

wow, so many good eboards coming out next year! i wish i can go to sleep now and just wake up in 2015 lol

Received mine 2 weeks ago and love it!

Nicely done. Build quality is great and I really like the printed parts.

I've only been able to put a few miles on it, but it is a nice ride. I'll have to get used to riding such a small board to really feel comfortable on it, but that is exactly why I wanted this. It is tiny, easy to take along wherever. lugging a 20 lbs board around in a store gets heavy. This thing is a great little board to run to the store with. Start off with a kick or two and it has no problem moving my 180 lbs around. It actually works MUCH better at faster speeds than at low speeds. My only wish is that it had progressive braking.

Where can I get access to the .stl files? I don't have a 3d printer, but would like an excuse if any of the parts were to break :)

Fun board, well made. Thanks.

It has progressive brakes. I just assume that you are using the Wii Nunchuck which doesn't really have precise precision brakes, you pretty much have to jam the throttle down.

If you program your ESC settings, you can set them to about 60% or so which works wonders and jam the brake when you need to stop and it will stop softly. If you set it with a higher brake it will be a bit jolty.

Great! I figured there would be a way to do it, but hadn't started thinking about modding it from how it was delivered. If it is as
simple as changing some programming on the esc, I can probably figure that out.

yes.. "a bit jolty" :)

Whatever happened to this campaign? I just finished reading this thread and these boards are awesome.

The company which was founded went broke unfortunately (it was not his fault as far as I know).

I'm still driving the bubblegum board, modified it with a VESC (and FOC now!) and it's still a lot of fun! Voodoojar posted all of the needed 3D-print parts on thingiverse, so it's not to difficult to clone it with the specs found here in this thread.

Back