Ending the life of your best friend. RIP Sandy .. i love you

I remember Sandy from all your videos, sometimes it was just her barking in the background. she was such a beautiful dog. I 'm sorry for your loss, I went through that recently with my favorite cat. I couldn't talk about her without crying for a month, and she was a cat.

Nothing more loyal in my life than my Simon. I feel your pain. There's a bit I once thought corny before my Simon, but after 12 years I feel it with all my heart. Be well my friend. It will always hurt but the pain does get better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 72
Yes, I know that feeling very well. :(

Or you leave some food sitting and walk away to do something, then in the middle of that you remember you left it where the dog(s) could get it and hurry back in there, only to remember somewhere along the way there's no dog there to scarf it down. :cry:

There's an awful lot of things that trigger these memories and feelings--the good part is that the pain grows less with time, but leaves you the good parts.

And the time may not be right yet, but I can virtually guarantee you that another fuzzball will help you, too--especially if it's one you are also helping. I can say with some high probability that I would not be around if it werent' for Tiny, and that Yogi in addition to Tiny has helped me even more.

(even though sometimes I see them do something unique to them, and realize how much it's going to hurt when *they* are gone, I'd *still* rather have them around than not!)

sorry for your loss.

I know what you are going thru, was 12 years for my Montana. she was my best friend. Lost her 2 years come Dec 3rd. I had to do exactly what you had to do, hold her till the end.
I had a nother dog in less than 2 weeks. that is about the only thing that has kept me around! Sofie isn't like Montana but sure is catching on fast.

DOGS, what would we do without them?

Hang in there, things do get better.

Dan

When they fade away in your arms...

You never get over that

We can't

We can only carry on,

we must

the living

( in loving memory of Molly the dog )

Back