Fardriver controller problem

Albie72

100 W
Hi I have a fardriver controller worked great. Now all it does is beep when I turn the throttle. I change the throttle and the same. I tried to relearn the controller but it wont let me. Is it the controller or my hub motor

Just have a look in the App and it will show you what is wrong.
One beep according to the manual is either brake/sidestand or throttle

Ok thanks this is my second throttle I changed. I put a new one on and same thing just beeps. I looked on the app. Ut I do t want to change anything dont want to make it worse

Normaly you can see under "Graph" what is going on, the controller will tell you what is wrong.
Have you checked brake and sidestand?
The controller will show if you are in brake or parking mode or if the throttle is not around zero Volt after turning the controller on.

Here's what it says

Attachments

• 16866130413455708170439309182873.jpg
    16866130413455708170439309182873.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
As I have melted my phase wires, I can not have a look what mine is showing during normal operation at the moment.

The ggod thing, It is showing no error on your picture.

Last edited:
What happens in the Graph when you twist the throttle, does it show any voltage readings from the throttle?
What happens when you brake or use the side stand?

What happens in the Graph when you twist the throttle, does it show any voltage readings from the throttle?
What happens when you brake or use the side stand?
The voltage goes up a little.i dont have anything on the kickstand

The factory is sending me a new controller with double the amps my question is when I do the learn do I have to have it in drive or park thanks

The auto learn is done with the wheel in the air and in drive mode. In parking mode it will only beep.

They send you a new controller?
It took me over three month with a lot of mails and video call sessions with the chinese until they said the first time they think about sending me a new one. Mine was equipped with the wrong firmware , 72V instead of 96V and I could not load the new firmware with a android tablet or phone, because the app was faulty. In the end I was able to load the new firmware with an I-Phone 6.

I deal with a gentleman in China that I bought the motorcycle from I do pay for shipping. I had the motorcycle for 3 years now and any problems I have he sends me what I need. But it will take about a month to get. But I think that's what happened to it it just beeps like it's in park

Here the pictures from my Controller

Ready to run
Screenshot_20230616_224939.jpg

Brake or sidestand activated.
Screenshot_20230616_224951.jpg

Hi I have a fardriver controller worked great. Now all it does is beep when I turn the throttle. I change the throttle and the same. I tried to relearn the controller but it wont let me. Is it the controller or my hub motor
It sounds just like you have the brake signal enabled.
When the brake signal is enabled the controller beeps and doesn't move the wheel.
Go in the parameter tab, then go to functions, then click on Brake, and select "disabled".
Now your motor should run fine.

Just tried same thing a beep. The red exclamation mark is on even in drive

Attachments

• 16874849364645883210625516620629.jpg
    16874849364645883210625516620629.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Just tried same thing a beep. The red exclamation mark is on even in drive
Could you share a screenshot of all the parameters you set up so we could try to diagnose better?

The red exclamation mark is " brake enabled"
The controller does not show any error.

If I pull the brake and turn the throttle my controller also beeps and does nothing.

Just have a look and measure if one of your brake switches or the sidestand switch is activated.

Here it is now

Attachments

• IMG_0792.PNG
    IMG_0792.PNG
    141 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0794.PNG
    IMG_0794.PNG
    308 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0793.PNG
    IMG_0793.PNG
    315 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0795.PNG