Fardriver controller problem

Undervoltage protection should reset itself, as the shown value (76V) is higher than the release voltage on the page before (58V), what is realy strange

U think it's the controller because I paid 200 for a new one that hopefully gets here in a week

The new controller came in I put it on and nothing not even the blue tooth wont blink. Do u guys think it needs different wiring because it's a different fardriver controller

Attachments

• IMG_0913.jpg
    IMG_0913.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
Which Fardriver did you get, and which one did you have before.
Have you compared the wiring loom from the new one with your existing wiring?

I have three different models , they share all the same plug but they have different wiring.

The new o e is the one with the yellow wire

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0912.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 14
Sorry pics are to small to read anything.
You got only the controller without the plug and the short wires?
Than your seller must know that it is plug and play.
Have you measured battery voltage at the controller and at the wire coming from the key switch. This two things are needed to turn the controller on.

Sorry pics are to small to read anything.
You got only the controller without the plug and the short wires?
Than your seller must know that it is plug and play.
Have you measured battery voltage at the controller and at the wire coming from the key switch. This two things are needed to turn the controller on.
No wires was sent but I cant even get the bt to go on. The only thing that works is the lights

You need the measure the voltage on the orangewire from the wiring harness of the controller (key switch), and the voltage at the big plus and minus terminal.

Did you fully check your wiring harness as I suggested earlier?
If this second controller doesn't work either then it's a clear indication that the culprit is likely your wiring and not the the controller itself.

Don't keep trying to work on the controller if you aren't 100% sure your wiring is correct, otherwise you'll likely to blow it up.

I checked everything with this controller the alarm doesn't even work or the blue tooth The seller said the stock wires will w ou rk

This is what he sent and said I have to debug. I found the same controller I'm going to buy so I'll be selling the new one

Attachments

• IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 16
I sent that one back ordered the same as the stock one but in green. Hope it works

I want to thank everyone the bike is alive again. I changed the controller to a better one the bike is running but I have to adjust somethings to make it faster. The only problem is my gauge goes to 70 and stays there

Back