formula101's Covid-19 topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol markz finally acknowledging all of the "statistics" are fraudulent and not back by science, yet still trying to be "online buddies" with the brainwashed. :D :D

The Russian communist bolsheviks like John 61 years old in conn., hongkong 12k, and the rest, who worship at the feet of satanic pedophiles are sadistic practitioners of witchcraft who wish harm and death upon others.

Little do they know that they swiften their own demise, raising their own cortisol levels through the roof with every feeble attempt to harm others. Their minds become warped and delusional. In turn, their immune systems are weakened and eventually defenselesss. As within, so without. They practice their feeble, ineffective pseudo witchcraft over and over again, and become weaker and more demented with each pass.

I say let them. They leave a paper trail of their own idiocy and lunacy. Their prescription becomes their punishment. What they wish upon others kills them. And they can't help but try over and over again in a futile attempt to prevent cognitive dissonance since they cannot refute the truth I present to them.

They are their own death wish. Their sadism becomes their masochism. Their anger towards others only brings about their own demise.

like cnn, right? :D :D :D

john61ct said:
HK12K said:
https://nypost.com/2020/03/26/us-now-has-more-coronavirus-cases-than-any-other-country/

US now has more coronavirus cases than any other country
Would really be better to use more credible sourcing, even us NYers consider the Post pretty much on par with the National Enquirer

formula101 said:
...satanic..sadistic... practitioners of witchcraft...

They are their own death wish. Their sadism becomes their masochism. Their anger towards others only brings about their own demise.

[Youtube]mnrfqPoX4WU[/youtube]

:twisted:

formula101 said:
The Russian communist bolsheviks like John 61 years old in conn . . .worship at the feet of satanic pedophiles are sadistic practitioners of witchcraft . . . they swiften their own demise, raising their own cortisol levels . . .feeble, ineffective pseudo witchcraft over and over again, and become weaker and more demented with each pass . . .Their sadism becomes their masochism.

Dude. Get help before you harm yourself or someone else.

I'll take the B-52's straight thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4QSYx4wVQg

https://www.metafilter.com/183509/Land-of-1000-Dances-is-reduced-to-a-more-punk-rock-all-16-dances

https://www.metafilter.com/156560/Why-dont-you-dance-with-me-Im-not-no-limburger

formula101 said:
. . . .they swiften their own demise. . . .

'Swften?' Will that be death by enswiftellitis? You're the leader of Swiften boat captains forsooth?

You're reminding me of the place here with the sign offering some sort of help with "Crona Vires." There's a separate sign that's probably theirs with an arrow that says "Enterance." I wonder if it's the nearby place with the sign "Fatal Acupuncture."

formula101 said:
They leave a paper trail of their own idiocy and lunacy.

Your trail of idiocy and lunacy is more electronic.

formula101 said:

So I'm wondering what your death wish really is? Exploding in the middle of your posting?

[youtube]zg9PjEZQKdA[/youtube]

Dude, it's too late for you. Your troll-fu is weak and your mind rotted from cnn-communist propaganda.

Is there anything keeping you going aside from your Anderson cooper posters above your toilet?

JackFlorey said:
formula101 said:
The Russian communist bolsheviks like John 61 years old in conn . . .worship at the feet of satanic pedophiles are sadistic practitioners of witchcraft . . . they swiften their own demise, raising their own cortisol levels . . .feeble, ineffective pseudo witchcraft over and over again, and become weaker and more demented with each pass . . .Their sadism becomes their masochism.

Dude. I need some help before I harm myself or someone else.

A complete mental breakdown. Your mind rotted from regurgitating feminist studies memes on twitter lmao.

Dauntless said:
formula101 said:
. . . .they swiften their own demise. . . .

'Swften?' Will that be death by enswiftellitis? You're the leader of Swiften boat captains forsooth?

You're reminding me of the place here with the sign offering some sort of help with "Crona Vires." There's a separate sign that's probably there's with an arrow that says "Enterance." I wonder if it's the nearby place with the sign "Fatal Acupuncture."

formula101 said:
They leave a paper trail of their own idiocy and lunacy.

Your trail of idiocy and lunacy is more electronic.

formula101 said:

So I'm wondering what your death wish really is? Exploding in the middle of your posting?

[youtube]zg9PjEZQKdA[/youtube]

:p
HK12K said:

Coronavirus is airborne, bro. No one is safe.

And now that you and the wife are sick, the 2.5 year year old isn't safe indoors, either.

Give up the 2.5 year old to the state. It's the only way.

HK12K said:
Got a 2.5 year old in the house, so always cleaning but never quite make it all the way to clean. I try though. I did pick up a 3 jug case of Clorox the last time I was at Costco, so have been keeping surfaces clean with a water bleach mix. Dishwasher runs at least once per day, though lately it's twice per day. Bath towels are single use, paper towels in the kitchen, and doing laundry every day or two.

Haven't been going out lately at all. We had been enjoying the yard but the weather decided to become uncooperative. Big covered porch though, so can still get some fresh air if need be, and bbq of course.

Wife hasn't left the house since she came home not feeling well over a week ago. I made a few pilgrimages for supplies early on but started staying home once I knew I was sick.

I feel bad for the cashiers and bank tellers and whatnot.

formula101 said:
Give up the 2.5 year old to the state. It's the only way.

I just can't get over what an increasingly warm and wonderful subhuman being you're getting to be.

here's some good eastern bloc local music for you.

[youtube]6jpIJGjMVJQ[/youtube]

It can't be killed by heat, it remains on surfaces indefinitely, and it contaminates via aerosol spread.

Both you AND your wife are sick, and now your 2.5 year old is in grave danger. Yet you continue to expose the 2.5 year old to your deadly viruses. What a sick individual you are.

Such a sick and flippant disregard for human health and welfare. DON'T YOU REALIZE WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC????>?

HK12K said:

No one can tell if that's your ass, your foot, or your face. :D :D :D

And your 2.5 year old is getting your coronavirus from you and your wife. Nice job with parenting! Three candidates for the Darwin Award!

HK12K said:

:roll:

[youtube]AaKcQUq_Plg[/youtube]

And a 2.5 year old can't get coronavirus from two infected adults because they are his parents.

That seems like a less than truthful statement. :lol: :lol:

Nice try, Alex Jones. Take your bullshit conspiracy theory talking points elsewhere, a**hole.

HK12K said:
I was on the CBC site yesterday and one of the bullet points they were pushing was that masks will not help you, unless you are already infected.

I know they should be conserved for medical and first responders and such, but that seems a less than truthful statement.

tenor.gif

This clown doesn't even know how to charge an e-bike battery now he thinks he knows more than the entire community of medical experts combined. What a nut job lol. :lol:

HK12K said:
I've got a pair of p100 respirators from my ppe stash. Too little too late, but I've got em. :lol:

coronavirusinhongkong comes down with a mild case of cabin fever and now thinks he knows more than the CDC and the international community of medical experts combined. What a delusional lug nut.

In the meantime, he's blowing snot all over his 2.5 year old because hey, he thinks this is all a "conspiracy."

markz said:
HK12K said:
I was on the CBC site yesterday and one of the bullet points they were pushing was that masks will not help you, unless you are already infected.

I know they should be conserved for medical and first responders and such, but that seems a less than truthful statement.

Dont believe a news site, go to the center for disease control, CDC or whatever and see what they have to say. I'd think N95 masks would help, but confirm with medical authority, not news story trying to get clicks and money.

JT is such a frocking turd for sending medical supplies to China. He will be gone by next election!

I'm glad you finally admitted it. And nice try with the shit tier conspiracy theories, Alex Jones. Go back to selling your shitty Chinese made supplements over on infowars, pal. Don't shovel your shit here.

tenor.gif

[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back