GeoOrbital

I got my Geoorbital today. Looks and feels very high quality. I'll give it a try by the weekend and post my thoughts.

lava said:
I got my Geoorbital today. Looks and feels very high quality. I'll give it a try by the weekend and post my thoughts.

Any new on this !? Care to share your impressions ?
The wheel kinda looks cool.

I see the GeoOrbital has popped up on BestBuy...

GeoOrbital - 700C Powered Bicycle Wheel - Boston Silver
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/shop/battery-charger-wheels

The installation is as easy as the say and its more powerful than my wife's Trek E-Bike....Almost perfect!...Almost perfect!

Upgrade your two-wheeler to an electric bicycle with this GeoOrbital wheel. It replaces the front tire with a solid foam tire that can't go flat and includes a 500W motor, 36V Li-ion battery and motor controller to propel you up to 50 miles per charge. This GeoOrbital wheel installs in less than a minute without tools.

... also as 26"...

Plus, BB has the Electron Wheel - 700c Bike Electric Wheel - Black (for $799.99, vs Geo at $999.99... "250W motor and an efficient 10.7 Ah Li-ion"):
5788304_sa.jpg;maxHeight=250;maxWidth=700

Matador said:
lava said:

Any new on this !? Care to share your impressions ?
Probably died in the crash and fire from wheel collapse or something. ;)

(hasn't logged in since posting that)

amberwolf said:
Probably died in the crash and fire from wheel collapse or something. ;)

(hasn't logged in since posting that)

:lol:

Matador said:
Looks cool, but how do we true the wheel if it gets croocked?

WHEN it gets crooked. I don't know what this rim is made of, but don't go hit a curb. :wink:

Some just don't like things to be simple and reliable. No matter how many times they fail, they keep building weird things that are bound to fail again.

Back