Greetings from Italy!!

esoria

100 W
Hallo boys this is a little video with some italians friends, when we go with our bikes!
Greetings from Roma :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bOIBWPKYLk&feature=youtu.be

My bike go with 30S 16 ampere Nanotech, Kelly controller 250A and Cromotor....
I see 114VX300A=34.200W under acceleration, top speed is 115kmh
The cromotor resist very well at this power level, warm, but not very hot....better tollerance to heat of Cromotor V1 :)

esoria said:
I see 114VX300A=34.200W under acceleration

:shock: We want to see that video. I know how hard it is to present enough load with our light ebikes to draw that much power, or is the peak occurring at low rpm?

esoria said:
The cromotor resist very well at this power level, warm, but not very hot....better tollerance to heat of Cromotor V1 :)

It's great to hear the positive results of V2 changes. Do you know what the changes are?

Keep the videos coming. I'm a fan of ANC....Anything Not Crystalyte. :lol:

John

Differences are a little more copper fill, cast stator vs stamped on the v0 and v1. V2 is supposed to be a few percent more efficient coming in just over 90%, but I don't have any hard data to back up the efficiency.

But 34kw... I want to see that video too...geez.

Yes john is difficult see this amp with light bike, because usually bike make 3 flip before see so much power :)))
But my friend wheight 90kg and use throttle like on/off button and i think this amps is burst at very low speed, many times uphill i see 200 or more amps, but my wheight is only 68kg...
Next time i make video of CA and try to show this power :))

Rome is wonderful!!!
I have same motor in my bike but "only" 100v battery.
With 115v i think your bike is very very powerful.

I was in Europe last summer for 35 days. We went from Canada straight to ROMA! Spent 6 days, Rome,Florence,Venice. Then to Hungary for 20 days, Paris for 5 days and then back to ROMA and
rented car. We drove down to Piano De Sorrento for 5 days. Went on Boat Tour to Capri.
Italy is very beautiful and we met very nice Italians in Piano De Sorrento.

While in Europe, I was looking for Electric vehicles. I did not see very many. Italy has
many Gas Scooters everywhere! Coming at you from all directions! lol

Nice build!

Great food at Braccio Di Ferro in Piano Di Sorrento :)

Tommy L sends.....
mosh.gif

391456_10151152980371983_1493201265_n.jpg

Very great trip!!!
I love Capri and Sorrento, i have some friends there...
If you return in Rome call me, we take good coffe together andgo with bike around city :)

Tommy L said:
I was in Europe last summer for 35 days. We went from Canada straight to ROMA! Spent 6 days, Rome,Florence,Venice. Then to Hungary for 20 days, Paris for 5 days and then back to ROMA and
rented car. We drove down to Piano De Sorrento for 5 days. Went on Boat Tour to Capri.
Italy is very beautiful and we met very nice Italians in Piano De Sorrento.

While in Europe, I was looking for Electric vehicles. I did not see very many. Italy has
many Gas Scooters everywhere! Coming at you from all directions! lol

Nice build!

Great food at Braccio Di Ferro in Piano Di Sorrento :)

Tommy L sends.....
mosh.gif

391456_10151152980371983_1493201265_n.jpg

esoria said:
Very great trip!!!
I love Capri and Sorrento, i have some friends there...
If you return in Rome call me, we take good coffe together andgo with bike around city :)

I like good espresso! mmmmmmmmm Coffee!
Thank you for the invite! :)
Tommy L sends.....

I have a Rancillio Silvia V3 and a Barratza Vario grinder :)
silvia.jpg

vario-w-front.jpg

Eheh yes espresso is very good!
If you return in Rome, the best espresso of the city is "saint eustachio" exist from 1800, is storical Bar....Wonderful :)

Back