HELP NEEDED. Bike recommendations

Tritzzy

10 µW
I have searched everywhere and you guys are my last hope. I have a qs 273 with 155mm axle dropout.

Could you guys help me find a steel framed bike that has proper sized dropouts for this.

P.s. it’s laced onto a 21inch motorcycle tire.

Any help would be so appreciated

Sadly already have one and it’s given me nothing but issues, didn’t come with correct rotor spacers, fork bearings don’t sit flush so it wobbles when I brake, display too big to mount headlight, etc.

Tritzzy said:
Sadly already have one and it’s given me nothing but issues, didn’t come with correct rotor spacers, fork bearings don’t sit flush so it wobbles when I brake, display too big to mount headlight, etc.

Rotors spacers have nothing to do with the frame purchased. That’s something you have to work out. There’s not a frame you can buy where you can just easily put everything together it takes some finessing and work.

Sounds like you installed the headset bearings wrong. The bearings that come with the frame works just fine if installed correctly. Have you installed headset bearings before, and what was your method?

Your only other option are other Enduro E bike frame and are less quality than this one. I’ve seen frames and swingarms break from the others. This one is known to be the best option of the Enduro E bike frames available. At the end of the day, all these enduro frames are cheap but the NBPower one seems to be our best option for heavy hub motor builds.

https://www.amazon.com/FSA-Orbit-Threadless-Headset-Black/dp/B07D4GT8YS/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=1WALQ0P5PEYVV&keywords=fsa+orbit+mx+44mm&qid=1676255691&sprefix=fsa+orbit+mx+44mm%2Caps%2C72&sr=8-1

Bought these cartridge bearings, not really a way to install them wrong. They are correct size as per the frame, yet they don’t sit in the top bit flush due to top tube diameter being slightly too narrow

Back