• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Hill Climb Event in San Francisco May 14th...

Also, blew my chargers charging the TTXGP bike, then a coworker borrowed my big RC charger and reverse polarity'ed it and blew it...

I will be fine though. I have many chargers.

I had a pix of Luke welding on my phone: He taught me everything I know about safety and risk management! :mrgreen:

Lol yup thats about par for the course!
I remember as we are ripping in the rain in his civic we see some red and blue ahead so we turn and go a differnt way he says "I dont have any insurance on this car but i also think there might be a warrent out for me in this state" lol So of course next thing i know he asks me to drive it lol!

directions to meet place from Alexander frwy exit next to the Golden Gate bridge

10. Take exit 442 to merge onto Alexander Ave
0.3 mi
11. Slight left onto Danes Dr
0.1 mi
12. Slight left to stay on Danes Dr
125 ft
13. Take the 1st right onto Bunker Rd
0.6 mi
14. Turn right onto Murray Cir
0.1 mi
15. Take the 1st left onto East Rd
Destination will be on the right

Thud said:
LFP said:
Hell yeah! Hill climb today! Woot! Bike is almost ready.

AS in- you have a bike & a tote full of parts, in a van ready to go to the event ready? :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

have fun guy's. wish i could be there!

deja vu all over again... :wink:

Hope you smoke 'em Luke. (the competition, not the motor) :mrgreen:

[youtube]AypY-2fYERg[/youtube]

We finished the bike. we are in route.

indeed would love to watch this, good luck guys!!

D

Thud, Kim, bigmoose, methy, tiberius got emailed pics of the build they can post up

Just found this thread :roll:
Have a great time guys - Looking forward to Willow.
The Cortina hit over 50mph last weekend - till my Mickey Mouse shunt job gave up. Got a CA coming.
Anyway have a safe and very fun day.

Sevcon controllers - wanna hear more!

I'm at the kids museum here looking for you guys.

since they started at 11:00 am...my guess would be on TOP of the hill.... :(
better late than never?

I have pics of Lukes build ...its "different" think one of them Walmart bikes with the curry motor's? i think they are
on the side at the rear wheel but instead of that curry motor, replace it with a freakin Agni :-| I can't see this ending
well for Luke...I think i should of put 100 bucks on a DNF not 20 LoL

Here's a few pics ol Luke sent me, i just woke up Sunday morning in OZ...

Lukes_hill_climb_e-bike_creation.jpg

Best of luck all..

KiM

AussieJester said:
...instead of that curry motor, replace it with a freakin Agni :-| I can't see this ending

KiM
Mad Curry :twisted:

All weight in the back makes a flying one wheel climber, I guess Luke will have to stick his belly to the stem. If this thing makes it to the top, it can only be first. :mrgreen:

MadRhino said:
AussieJester said:
...instead of that curry motor, replace it with a freakin Agni :-| I can't see this ending

KiM
Mad Curry :twisted:

All weight in the back makes a flying one wheel climber, I guess Luke will have to stick his belly to the stem. If this thing makes it to the top, it can only be first. :mrgreen:

HAHAH yes...i just got an email from Luke "Dude! I won huge! "
I might be out of 10 bucks LMAO... I have asked how far he had to push it to get to the finish line of course :p

KiM

HEHE.
I bet he did win huge....thats friggin crazy!..that set up can idel up that hill & not get warm...I assume he missed the road race earlier....curious on how the "pepto-bismal bullet" handled.

Back