homemade battery

hello, I'm building a 13s2p battery for the 48v tongsheng tsdz2 engine but in the voltage measurement it gives a total of 46.8v because I use Samsung INR18650-35E 3450mAh - 10A which are 3.6v.
Will the motor work with this voltage or should I switch to 3.7v cells?
Thank you

Almost all lithium-ion Batteries charge from 3.0V(empty) to 4.2V(fully charged).
So if you measure the whole pack at 39V it is empty and at 54.6V it is fully charged.

Also, I am a bit worried that you might not know what you are doing. I would study lithium batteries a bit more or let someone else handle it for me.

eee291 said:
Almost all lithium-ion Batteries charge from 3.0V(empty) to 4.2V(fully charged).
So if you measure the whole pack at 39V it is empty and at 54.6V it is fully charged.

Also, I am a bit worried that you might not know what you are doing. I would study lithium batteries a bit more or let someone else handle it for me.

He is 100% correct, he's not trying to be a dick, belittle you or call you stupid. He's saying your battery isn't even fully charged. At 46.8v you're are roughly at 45-50% full.

If you don't get this-> Almost all lithium-ion Batteries charge from 3.0V(empty) to 4.2V(fully charged) I'm with him, stop educate yourself and don't be so defensive. We're here to help.

hello again, thanks for answering
It is true that I am not an expert in electronics, I am an amateur. I'm just trying to make a battery for my ebike, I do not see a great difficulty to make this project. I have some doubts that I wanted to solve before continuing and now I think that they are already resolved. When I install the BMS and carry out the checks I will communicate the data of the battery.
cuando comprobe las celulas todas daban una carga de 3.52v, lejos de la carga total que ofrecen, al multiplicar la carga teorica de 3.6v por 13s arrojan un resultado de 36.8v, esa es la duda que tenia.
Thank you very much to all.

Back