How do I wire in the bms? (not the individuale cell wires but controller wire going to the screen)

Hitmaker121

1 µW
How do I wire up a bms, I think the indviduall cell wires are okay it is just the wire going to the controller or screen

Normally a BMS does not have a screen. A very few relatively expensive ones for larger EVs with larger batteries do.

A controller (for a motor) may have a screen.

So that we can best help you, what exactly are you trying to do, and what exact parts do you have, and what exactly have you already connected and in what way?

Are you working with new parts for a new build, replacing broken parts with exact replacements, replacing broken parts with different parts, or upgrading working parts with new working parts, or something else (exactly what, if so)?

The BMS acts like a smart switch or fuse between the controller and the negative terminal of the battery usually. So battery positive goes to controller positive input. Battery negative goes to BMS B- pad. Then there will be a P- pad on the BMS to go to controller's negative input. C- is for charger negative output.

Back