• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Humans Beings are amazing

Dee Jay

100 kW
amazingly graceful ...I have reoccurring dreams like this but on a skateboard
[youtube]NXWK8FE5kuw[/youtube]

I hope he gets work as a film stuntman or at the very least sells some of his footage. It will probably be quite difficult though. Best of luck to him anyway.

Yeah amazing alright, I like how he catches the motorbike and try's to wash speed real quick then next time fly's around it

dingoEsride said:
Yeah amazing alright, I like how he catches the motorbike and try's to wash speed real quick then next time fly's around it
he he ya I noticed that EDIT

obviously the director was goin for the FLOW but it seems they winged the whole thing so what can you expect...

in my reoccurring dreams, the flow is always fantastic.

In real life, when I drive car, or ride a bike, I always go out of my way to achieve this flow. The stop-n-go thing is BS. BS for fuel economy. BS for wear-n-tear on your vehicles. BS for your peace of mind *bad for your health*

The Spice Must Flow :wink: 8)

Am I wrong?

Joseph C. said:
I hope he gets work as a film stuntman or at the very least sells some of his footage. It will probably be quite difficult though. Best of luck to him anyway.
ya, he looks like a frickin robot!

whould be great to see an Ironman film with that kind of action!

kfong said:
Yeah, that's been around for a while, but still fun to watch.
agreed.

need to catch up on what hes doing these days

his innovation and guts is what really gets to me! 8)

Great innovation, it looks like a lot of fun. :lol: Unless you hit speedbumps or traffic. :oops:

-JD

This has been bothering for a long time but can't decide which is worse, the suffering there or civilized nations ignoring it.

Only one man out of the entire world stood up and did something about it, WTF? Now there's a price on his head, I hope someone would go out there with Childers and get his back...

[youtube]jLteptwC_DI[/youtube]

Very cool!
As I was watching I wanted to know how fast he was going and thought how much cooler that video would be if there was a heads-up speedometer display showing his speed.

Dee Jay said:
amazingly graceful ...I have reoccurring dreams like this but on a skateboard
[youtube]NXWK8FE5kuw[/youtube]

sk8norcal said:
and jeb corliss smacked himself recently...

http://gothamist.com/2012/02/23/video_jeb_corliss.php

That was bound to happen. He has an extreme death wish.

His friend was killed when he similarly misjudged distance, hit a bridge and was dismembered.

Apparently, it took several days to clean up the remains. It's only a matter of time...

sk8norcal said:
howz this? :D

Amazing grace... stunt, video, music, all around great vid..but man one piece of gravel and sayonara-homa, I've done that a few times but not even nearly as fast

the sliding at 8:30 is what I always dream of, maybe cos I'm too chickent shit to go straight and fast, even in a dream LOL

Light blue suits..I guess that's how they umm Roll

Michael Bolton? ha ha! I've worked a team of recording engineer and producer/musician who were Michael Bolton wannabes. Looked them up on the net recently and they finally cut off those awful mullets ha ha! :lol:

Joseph C. said:
sk8norcal said:
and jeb corliss smacked himself recently...

http://gothamist.com/2012/02/23/video_jeb_corliss.php

That was bound to happen. He has an extreme death wish.

His friend was killed when he similarly misjudged distance, hit a bridge and was dismembered.

Apparently, it took several days to clean up the remains. It's only a matter of time...
I dare Jeb to jump into the Congo jungles and escape them fine young cannibal militias.. :lol:

All that is impressive, but what I don't like is how they flaunt their acts in the face of people who aren't expecting it. Passing a motorcycle and two people on a scooter while in a weird roller-blading robot suit might startle them enough to send them over a cliff. It takes concentration to drive down a steep mountain road and the last thing you expect is mork from ork flying by you on his stomach.

And the skateboarders: That was impressive, but why get as close as you can to the cars going the opposite way as they pass? You trying to give someone a heart attack?

The only ones I respect out of that bunch is the wingsuit guy, because he's only putting himself in danger, not a mini-van full of kids.

I wouldn't do what he does, but if he enjoys it, so be it.

I guess I need to contribute:

This is a real video, but the title and music is stupid. 1. The person who chose the music needs to be kicked. 2. The kiteboarder didn't die (but he did break a bone or two). 3. It's real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjNm7U63hoQ&feature=related

MikeFairbanks said:
All that is impressive, but what I don't like is how they flaunt their acts in the face of people who aren't expecting it. Passing a motorcycle and two people on a scooter while in a weird roller-blading robot suit might startle them enough to send them over a cliff. It takes concentration to drive down a steep mountain road and the last thing you expect is mork from ork flying by you on his stomach.

And the skateboarders: That was impressive, but why get as close as you can to the cars going the opposite way as they pass? You trying to give someone a heart attack?

The only ones I respect out of that bunch is the wingsuit guy, because he's only putting himself in danger, not a mini-van full of kids.

I wouldn't do what he does, but if he enjoys it, so be it.

I guess I need to contribute:

This is a real video, but the title and music is stupid. 1. The person who chose the music needs to be kicked. 2. The kiteboarder didn't die (but he did break a bone or two). 3. It's real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjNm7U63hoQ&feature=related
I agree with everything you said, except for the music in the kite video, it was perfect. I found it hilarious when he casually said "oh look there's a guy up there.." guy dangling out of control and music going equally out of control..perfect :lol: first thing that came to mind was "boy, human beings can be really stupid. Hey get down from there!" :lol:

Dee Jay said:
[youtube]jLWnS3gFJoM[/youtube]

WOW!!!!!

How did I never hear about this guy before!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think he is nutz that now he wants to try and land in a wing suit at over 100 mph, but hey, that's how technology advances in aeronautics, at some point, someone has to try out that new design/idea, and wow, this guy definitely has "The Right Stuff"!!

[youtube]UkgJndUtUsY[/youtube]

Back