I got an email from the United Nations

Ch00paKabrA

10 kW
I know this is going to make you all jealous but here it is:

United Nations
To no-reply@un.org
Today at 4:09 AM
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.

My name is Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, from the United Nations. It is a distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) would be paid to you through the Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of US$4.1M (Four Million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) through the Western Union Money Transfer.

Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Western Union Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.

I await your response for further proceedings.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
{Under-Secretary-General}
United Nations

Wow, Once I get the 4 million dollars, I will be able to build one sweet ebike!

I can't believe that these things still work and they continue to do this kind of thing. :lol:

I got one allegedly from the Goerge B. Kaiser family foundation; They have a warning on their website about the scam.

Hi,

My name is George B. Kaiser, a philanthropist and the founder of The George Kaiser Family Foundation (GKFF), one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believed strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to give USD $1,000.000.00 (One Million United State Dollars) to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

( gbkafoundation@gmail.com ) Email me.

Visit: http://www.gkff.org/about/about-george-b-kaiser.html or you can Google me ( George B. Kaiser).

Regards,

George B. Kaiser
gbkafoundation@gmail.com

A couple of years ago my wife received a cashiers check for one million dollars, "she was a prize winner" from Readers Digest, check looked good, took it to the bank to have it checked out, every thing was real but just a few dollars in the account. I wrote void across the check and left it with the bank.

Some guys have all the luck :lol:

Ch00paKabrA said:
I know this is going to make you all jealous. . . .

I can't believe that these things still work and they continue to do this kind of thing. :lol:

It's an old saying, but it's true: 'We can't do it without YOU!' Because *U* provide the second digit in 'F--k--,' then you *C* what happens and get an *ED*ucation the hard way. . . .

Dauntless said:
Ch00paKabrA said:
I know this is going to make you all jealous. . . .

It's an old saying, but it's true: 'We can't do it without YOU!' Because *U* provide the second digit in 'F--k--,' then you *C* what happens and get an *ED*ucation the hard way. . . .

There's an idiot born every day. In fact, thousands born every day. You know that 1/2 the population is below average IQ simply by definition?

Back