• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Lan's neverending items list

DaLanMan

10 kW
So I run across random things in my neverending quest to quench my impulse control...

Ok, actually i do a bit of arbitrage and a lot of just hustling things... Most of it has no bearing here, but I also now look at ebike stuff etc.

Kind of figured I would just make a single thread...

So Starting it off, I am kind of sort of considering this mainly because my regular source is dead in the water for the moment.

I do not however want this many samsungs... I want like 90 or so for a build, these are way beefy for what I normally build.

The question is, anyone else interested? I am local to these people, and could easily pick them up, but I would want to be sure I had someplace to move the majority to, because Wife aggro is a real thing, and after the whole "why are there 7000 golf balls in my parking spot" event, I figure I should try to avoid ready fire aim events.

Anyone interested?

Bugger, thought i had left a link.

2400 for 900 cels still in box and 100 that have been fiddle fruged but never used or built into anything.

I knew I was forgetting something.

The cels are samsung and while they are only 2500's ridiculous throughput, and for my current wild arsed idea I want high amperage over a short time.

Last edited:
In other news, We need to gang up and conquer the world.

We need a LOT of e-scoots..

Check!

We will need Amberwolf knowledge of Dog herding, Chalo will have to come up with a way to harness these things and we will need a *LOT* of youngsters to run them....

Chariots of fire got nothing.

In other news, We need to gang up and conquer the world.

We need a LOT of e-scoots..

Check!

We will need Amberwolf knowledge of Dog herding, Chalo will have to come up with a way to harness these things and we will need a *LOT* of youngsters to run them....

Chariots of fire got nothing.
I'd follow those guys into battle, any day. So long as it's a battle of wits 🤗

I learned while I was in the army, always be prepared when walking into a dark room in a building you are not familiar with... if ya ain't being cautious, it is because you want to find out what a heart attack feels like.

Luckily I never had one of the horrid events (walking into something.. and finding out you just dropped and managed to open a CS cannister for example)

I saw that pic and the first thing that came to mind was, dark room, and service and/or charging lights .....

In other other news.. I found a scooter for half off.. Granted I think this is 2 for one lime green leisure suit kind of cool, but hey, mebbe we have a wild child wanting to relieve the bad old days....

Segway falls to new lows

Back