Looking for a roller style e-bike what are my options

AF7JA

100 W
First off, you have three threads that all, essentially, ask the same thing. However, to answer your question, most here are likely to tell you that you are going to get the most B/B by assembling your own instead of going with ah pre-built e-bike.

Even if ebike "X" is a good value, its worthless if it doesnt match what you will do with it. If you have steep hills, you might be best served by a mid drive. If your commute is short range and flat, you have lots of options. Especially if you are happy with 20-MPH and mild acceleration.

Sounds like you are referring to what we call friction drives. They don't work well in wet conditions. My personal experience tells me that they are not reliable at power levels over 1,000W. If you are happy with 750W, 20-MPH, and mild acceleration...a friction drive is definitely an option. I would never use one for off=road, since they work best on a smooth tread tire.

A narrow demographic, but if that sounds like you...I was happy with mine while I had it. I most liked how I could easily pop off the seat without any tools, and carry the electric drive indoors or up stairs (since mine was attached to the seat-post).

Thin e bike on indiegogo. Do not know your situation but if this is your first e bike for 693 dollars delivered I do not think you will be dissapointed. Good luck and welcome to es.

Sorry misread your post. As others have said do not know your riding conditions but luna cycle .Com is your best bet. But as I said earlier thin sondors bike on indiegogo.Com . A turn key bike for cheap. A great way for a new e biker to dip your toes in the water. Good luck.

Back