Looking for Horn, front & rear led lights battery connected

Bigbikebob

10 W
I am looking for a bright head led light, with a proper downward pattern so not to throw too much light into oncoming driver's eyes. And a tail light, the basic is just to be seen by cars and a huge plus would be a tail light that comes with winker lights that I control from the handlebar

I am also looking for a powerful horn that sounds like a car horn and just as loud.

All will be connected to the ebike battery.

I am interested in a quality items and not a cheap no brand stuff. Items that comes with specs (like Lumen and db) from a company that has some brand recognition

Thanks!

Ebikes.ca has a few headlights that are stvzo compliant. Basically that means they are legal to use in Germany where they have strict laws about bicycle headlights. Anything that's stvzo compliant should be safe from blinding oncoming traffic.

http://www.ebikes.ca/shop/electric-bicycle-parts/lights.html

PizzaWizard said:
Ebikes.ca has a few headlights that are stvzo compliant. Basically that means they are legal to use in Germany where they have strict laws about bicycle headlights. Anything that's stvzo compliant should be safe from blinding oncoming traffic.

http://www.ebikes.ca/shop/electric-bicycle-parts/lights.html

... assuming that you actually aim the darned things appropriately and aren't dealing with elevation changes. If aimed poorly or apexing a hill, they are, IMO, even worse than standard headlight beams.

Supernova M99 Light + Supernova M99 horn

Suprnova M99 Mini Pro 25 and Supernova M99 Pro have an optional wide beam.

supernova-banner.png

Supernova switches are compatible with Magura Brake Mounts

Zubehoer-1-768x480.jpg

or

Busch und Müller IQ-X E + Busch und Müller Horn

150%20Lux.jpg

154340-516e6164ee788c3d7b1a8810fb36d037.jpg

or

Lupine SL A

aa02gjkrg.jpg

IMG_2538_steinheil_680.JPG

I've been looking at this for a front light. headlamp2 sm.jpg400 LUMEN LED Bicycle Headlight,Rechargeable German StVZO Its only $15 on Amazon.

Its got a battery, but I am planning to have 5V / USB sockets via a DC/DC converter on board.

I asked and they said you can have it plugged in and it will still work (though I just realized that I need to check if that also means it will always be charged if I have the USB power coming from my main battery)

I'm still looking for something like that USB constant charging, 12V or a direct to main battery (52V to 58V) for the rear light (and have it blink too)

Back