Motorized Bicycle racing in Tucson Arizona

Wow, just got back from the GABA swap meet. Man, next year I come back with MONEY! I just saw more good stuff than in 10 years of garage sale and flea mkt hunting at home. You name it, real bargains on board track fixies, carbon tt bikes, drool drool. Buku vintage stuff too if that's your liking. Not that much is all that bargian priced, but I did see some good prices on some top o the line carbon in used condition. So though it will never be in my price range, you could still save a thou, on something never for sale at home. Lots of cool stuff, art bikes, serious DH gear, tons of tandems. A few dudes had new parts in large quantities, prob bike shops that went bust items. Scored some nice rims for my trike for $5, a 53 tooth mtb chainring for $15, and a pair of nice loud looking BMX pants to wear this afternoon for $20.

Of course the competition was there, so a bit of smack was talked. No question that some fast gassers will be there. But one guy vowing to beat me is going to be toting just a bit more weight than me through the corners. Spooky's stuff is nice, almost nice enough to make me go gasser. Definitely not the cheezy 50 cc ebay motor I have beaten repeatedly on the streets at home.

dogman said:
Definitely not the cheezy 50 cc ebay motor I have beaten repeatedly on the streets at home.
Actually they likely are Dogman, spookytooth prolly have the billet heads fitted? Turned aluminium instead of the cast increases compression
theres a heap of bolt on parts for the cheap chinese motors one mob even bring out stage 1,2 & 3 performance kits for them each stage increasing h.p that lil bit more. With the billet heads, tuned pipes and SBP shift kits they have some reasonable performance, nothing a fast electric can't smoke but HUGE improvement on the Happy Time 'crate' motor.

Did you get all up in their faces WWF stylin DogmanZ? Smash a few chairs over their heads and the like? Sic the dogs onto
them? hehehe...GIVEz them hell DoGMaNz :)

KiM

How is it going down there??? Somebody must have a phone with internet access out there right???

The anticipation is kill'n me........
Hope all went well dog man, lets hear all the details pro & con.

I will be linen up in june with the gassers in ohio. I intend to be 3 pistols strong by the 5th. :D

Back