mountain bike-first build...man i am confused

Looking close at that component list, you can see at a glance the shifters are crap, but you won't be shifting anymore. Steel seatpost generally means the seat on it will also be intolerable. That's standard, replace the seat with a better one immediately on these bike shaped objects.

You might need to replace the bars with bmx bars. Those wal frames are always sized for a 14 year old. You can stack two of those cheap steel seatposts one on top of the other if it's too short, or get a better long post.

See where this is headed? At least $50 just to make the bike fit a tall adult.

But it can work, for 2000 miles or so till the frame gets all soft on you. Ideally, get a better used bike if you aren't in a big hurry. I have over 10,000 miles on my giant, and not a tiny sign the frame is wearing out. I have worn out some wheels and replaced the front shocks it came with.

Really, for the 50 pounds of cargo you want to carry, you be much better off with a very stiff steel frame mtb with a front shock only, and an extracycle attachment to make it into a cargo bike.

Or, make a frankenbike by welding two bikes together.

lol...more confused than ever after hell two years man......
okay....lets go q128......lets go the nine mosfet one from bms battery....lets go 48 volt......i actually listened to some of you guys finally.....
okay....that controller from bms on pas does it limit the amps produced....
i think it says 22 amps...so does pas limit my amps and by how much and should i go lcd3

Back