my E-bike DYNO (Dynanometer) project !

Lol Doc, lower power so the bike "doesn't fly off and hit the wall" ..... "replaced the wife with SLA battery"...

Are you saying that in a previous test you put your wife in the seat and told her give it full throttle? Where's THAT video;)

Steve

Jozzer said:
Lol Doc, lower power so the bike "doesn't fly off and hit the wall" ..... "replaced the wife with SLA battery"...

Are you saying that in a previous test you put your wife in the seat and told her give it full throttle? Where's THAT video;)

Steve

Ah haa!!.. no.. My wife is imopressed by all those acelerations, but she dont really feel as good as me good when sitting on my ebikes... or etrikes..

but yeah.. it happened few times where my ebikes and etrikes flyed direct to the wall .. or.. in my last house, .. straight in teh garage door :shock: .. leaving some impact souvenir :lol:

Doc

WHat I used to ballance mine. And its very smooth I also added a 10.05 inch 11lb wheel for more weight to make a cleaner run! PS the HP calcuations are off because they are based off roller rpm!

Attachments

• 017_renamed_30251.jpg
    017_renamed_30251.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 738
Back