My open email to LYEN

Warning - Lyen's website has been hacked and is currently infected with an iframe virus.

I know because Google blocked his site and I was able to view the source code using an online source code viewer.

Someone who knows him should contact him ASAP.

Perhaps he doesn't want the link to his site published because the server it resides on is vulnerable to hacking attempts.

Edit: To be clear, I am not implying that human readers here would hack Lyen's website. I am referring to malicious bots that crawl the web looking for website addresses in order to try to infect those websites.

Edit: Issue has been resolved.

WhatcomRider said:
Warning - Lyen's website has been hacked and is currently infected with an iframe virus.

I know because Google blocked his site and I was able to view the source code using an online source code viewer.

Someone who knows him should contact him ASAP.

Perhaps he doesn't want the link to his site published because the server it resides on is vulnerable to hacking attempts.

Edit: To be clear, I am not implying that human readers here would hack Lyen's website. I am referring to malicious bots that crawl the web looking for website addresses in order to try to infect those websites.

Thanks for letting me know, I have the the internet hosting provider removed the added codes on the scripts and fixed it as of June 5th, 2013 11:11AM Pacific Standard Time. :)

sacko said:
Where does it say that in the instructions?! That certainly isn't in mine. It states his in mine;

1. Download the program here and save it to a folder on your computer.

2. Open the folder and unzip the files to a new folder.

3. Open the program named Install.bat if you are running 32bit OS such as Windows XP or newer OS. For 64bit OS, select Run as administrator and click Install64.bat

4. The program will then register 4 files. Simply click �OK� 4 times, once for each file registration, and you should be ready to go.

The issue is that the install.bat files does not copy the 4 files to theSystem32 folder. Instead of running the install batch file, do the task manually, but put them on the C: in a new folder.

Sounds like the batch file just needs to be fixed. Am I missing something here?

Back