MysteryDate: Who is BigFail?

Seems a bit extreme to assume that someone who knows what SEO is must be BF.

can we get some more methods humour?

Stephen <-- (real name)

sabb said:
Seems a bit extreme to assume that someone who knows what SEO is must be BF.

can we get some more methods humour?

Stephen <-- (real name)
Their IP matched w/the same one used by BF & this person runs a website, which goes with the theme of BF posts including the use of SEO.

Not a typical thing that BF should really be posting about at ES in "crisis mode" unless BF has some association with website dev & uses that term SEO. He used other web-statistical reasons as BF too.

There are many more reasons given in this thread too about BF connecting to this poster's profile too.

It's not a fingerprint, but I put it at 99%...

I don't think anyone else has come-up with a better match yet?

maybe some animation of blender from futurama screwilng a kitchen appliance, that ends up like the washing machine.

Maybe we're on the wrong track here. Ever heard the saying "Hide in plain sight". What if BF is right under our noses laughing at us. They could be in this thread throwing out red herrings to confuse the issue.

It's all so clear to me now. Their user name even screams out Multiple Personality Disorder!

My vote is that BF is TylerDurden...

Do I get a cookie?

Fine then. If we are going to go down that road.....

I am BigFail

-methods

Soooo, who IS eBike Sarah :?: :?: :?: :p AJ is 'her' bitch crossdresser fk'inn w/the edits? :wink:
AussieJester said:
BWAHAHAHAHA at frock frock, super reliable my ass, low grade casting, overweight, overpriced, undrpowered
UNRELIABLE crap, AND... haha AAAND it couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke :mrgreen:
and to all you frock fan bois who push reliability you can kiss my fat disabled white ass... i seen
more burnt frocks and blown controllers in the last week alone than i have seen burnt up rc motors
in the last 6 months ... ...think thats it OH no wait, while i have you frock bois attention ...
... to all those that whinge and whine to YPedal Man about me using the term Frock ::tissues:: ?
thinking it will stop me, you can also kiss my white disabled ass, what a bunch of girls, dont like it put me on your foes list instead of
running off like a hurt bitch to the 'teacher' I have broken no forum rules using the term "frock" so why are you all complaining?!?!
What do you think it will achieve? Aside from taking up poor Gastons time that could be used usefully elswhere.
I had tonned done my use of the term frock recently it was your beloved Hyean and Luke that bought it all up
again in a :what is a frock motor" thread which i had NOTHING to do with...

EDiTED 3rd August 2011 TO KEEP THE IDENTITY OF E-BIKE Sarah ALIVE... :mrgreen:
deVries edit: Uhhh, you meant to say: Last edited by AussieJester on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. :p :lol: :wink:

Too those who dont know what the term 'frock means... go look it up in Wikipedia full description there ... Has NOTHING to do with 'gay bashing' Has everything to do with getting a reaction and seems i have been successful there
:: tissues:: ?

Think thats it...for now :mrgreen:

KiM
Ok, I AM eBike Sarah! :D :mrgreen:

GrayKard said:
Maybe we're on the wrong track here. Ever heard the saying "Hide in plain sight". What if BF is right under our noses laughing at us. They could be in this thread throwing out red herrings to confuse the issue.

It's all so clear to me now. Their user name even screams out Multiple Personality Disorder!

My vote is that BF is TylerDurden...

Do I get a cookie?

I already guessed TD about 8 pages ago. Someone put that suggestion down because he always says what he thinks without fear, but my thought was he did it just to have some fun by starting this thread after stirring the pot in the original BF thread. It seems very unlikely, but TD does have a pretty twisted sense of humor. :wink:

various people said:
I'm BigFail!...
I've been waiting for the "Spartacus" effect to happen - gee you guys are slow. :p

Your mom's big fail.....

-methods

No

I am bored

-methods

Fine I admit it, I am the real Ebike Sarah!
I will also add that I am NOT Philistine. Nice work on confusing poor DeVries though Phil. You've been a naughty boy, I might have to send you to my room for that.
If you look back through this thread you'll see I have nothing to do with BigFail, some of you just jumped to that conclusion. I haven't attacked anyone in this thread or elsewhere so I don't know why your pitch forks have been turned on me. If DeVries and others really have sand in their vagina's over my posts then I'm happy for the moderators to delete this account and you won't hear from me again.

In the mean time check your PMs for those naked photos methods :wink:

EbikeSarah said:
I will also add that I am NOT Philistine. Nice work on confusing poor DeVries though Phil. You've been a naughty boy, I might have to send you to my room for that.
If you look back through this thread you'll see I have nothing to do with BigFail, some of you just jumped to that conclusion. I haven't attacked anyone in this thread or elsewhere so I don't know why your pitch forks have been turned on me. If DeVries and others really have sand in their vagina's over my posts then I'm happy for the moderators to delete this account and you won't hear from me again.

That's just ME being Ebike Sarah! :idea: :p

Btw, Methods has guaranteed my existence at least as Ebike Sarah, because: :mrgreen: :lol:
Spoofing for fun like ebikeSarah is doing is tolerated because she is fun, funny, and entertaining.

EbikeSarah said:

EbikeSarah said:
I might let "Mr Big" have a crack if I knew his true identity.
So there's an incentive for you big boy, give the hounds a clue and maybe it'll land you some punani

There's the clique again. Methods gets the photos and I get empty promises.

liveforphysics said:
AussieJester said:
Tiberius? maybe?

KiM

KiM must be loaded on some good weed. Tiberius (Nick) is a rock solid guy, and a huge opensource rights supporter, and would never lay down to be a slave.

Its a petty small time rare poster here who sells here. I was disappointed that it was such a lame-ass, you wont guess it.

Thank you, Luke, and no offence taken, Kim.

I turn my back for a week to do other things* and I missed all the fun. I had no idea about the fun. I'm still reading the threads to catch up. Sorry for being off the ball.

Nick

*family member having a domestic crisis. Nothing to do with riots or collapsing financial system. We live in interesting times.

devries, we'll have to hear you use punani in a sentence, for conclusive proof, lol

ptd said:
devries, we'll have to hear you use punani in a sentence, for conclusive proof, lol
:p :lol:

Well, one thing is for certain about EBS. Note the times s-he posts... I think we have a definite match for sure! :wink: :twisted: :D

You "guys" from a land of almost punani but DU. :idea:

Who else simultaneously (almost) posted with EBS for all her total posts :?: Well then, you've got your 'take' on naked pictures sent to Methods. :lol:

That was not a proper use of the word punani in a sentence....

-methods

(Edited after I recovered.... :eek: )

Back