MysteryDate: Who is BigFail?

deVries said:
TylerDurden said:
I don't want to lean on the vendor angle too much though... The stronger clues are the "voice" of the author and the disdain for the members he views as elitist.
Who all knows for certain... no if &s or buts? :p :!: :?: :wink:

Is eBike Sarah 'the one' who spoofed LFP for a playdate in Hi-Aloha :?: :p :lol:
Ahhh Hah! I see "she" did post in this thread... :wink:
:p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
EbikeSarah said:
Philistine said:
Imagine if BigFail and Ebike Sarah got together and had a child together?
You rang ? I don't know about having any children but I might let "Mr Big" have a crack if I knew his true identity.
So there's an incentive for you big boy, give the hounds a clue and maybe it'll land you some punani
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Multi-persona-spoof "disorder" anyone :?: :idea: :p

Why not JG, since no one knows for certain who it is :?: :?: :?: He'd have reasons to post undercover too... :twisted: :mrgreen: :idea:

Ok mods, what is the IP for eBike Sarah :?: :?: :?: Ding Ding... :twisted:

deVries said:
deVries said:
TylerDurden said:
I don't want to lean on the vendor angle too much though... The stronger clues are the "voice" of the author and the disdain for the members he views as elitist.
Who all knows for certain... no if &s or buts? :p :!: :?: :wink:

Is eBike Sarah 'the one' who spoofed LFP for a playdate in Hi-Aloha :?: :p :lol:
Ahhh Hah! I see "she" did post in this thread... :wink:
:p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
EbikeSarah said:
Philistine said:
Imagine if BigFail and Ebike Sarah got together and had a child together?
You rang ? I don't know about having any children but I might let "Mr Big" have a crack if I knew his true identity.
So there's an incentive for you big boy, give the hounds a clue and maybe it'll land you some punani
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Multi-persona "disorder" anyone :?: :idea: :p

Why not JG, since no one knows for certain who it is :?: :?: :?: He'd have reasons to post undercover too... :twisted: :mrgreen: :idea:

Ok mods, what is the IP for eBike Sarah :?: :?: :?: Ding Ding... :twisted:

No need to spoil the fun. :mrgreen: 'Where women glow and men plunder.' 8)

I'm going with initials J and G ...

Plus, BF was here Sunday night, and J G was here Monday... no BF since Sunday. :idea:
liveforphysics said:
Its a petty small time rare poster here who sells here. I was disappointed that it was such a lame-ass, you wont guess it.
johnrobholmes said:
It actually does indicate where the person is from. I had to "abuse" my powers to see who it was and that little bit of sleuthing was spot on.

This forum has way too many smarties here, remind me to never cross anybody on this board :lol:
JRH, do you know for certain by some other means than one IP address? :wink:

Ding Ding Again... Mods... Does it match w/eBike Sarah's IP too :?: :?: :?: :wink:

Joseph C. said:
No need to spoil the fun. :mrgreen: 'Where women glow and men plunder.' 8)
i met a strange lady, and she made me nervous... damn, 30 yrs, where'd they go?

I'm starting to think BF is TD so he could start this thread and have a good laugh. JK :lol: Seriously though, whoever BF is, I'm certain that he/she is having a good chuckle over this 15 pg. thread trying to figure out who they are and everyone going into a circular firing squad over it. :mrgreen: E

I thought Ypedal had it right, with Joshua.

But now I think maybe that other vendor from the past, Solar something or other? The Aussie who had trouble shipping what was paid for after something went on with an employee?

I dunno about it being TD, his style has always been more like , Bam , touble tap from ME.

I'm going to have go with one of the big 3.

Mike
Trevor
or
Andy

My feelings are really pointed towards Andy. Just his style of posting and what he had to say kinda lines up better with what BF posted.

Miles said:
How would that help?

The IP trail went cold.
All we need is all the IPs eBike Sarah used to make 'the connection' or not...

Spoof-Her trail is not cold... :p

Give it up... all ESs IPs... it will help solve one way or the other... :twisted:

deVries said:
Miles said:
How would that help?

The IP trail went cold.
All we need is all the IPs eBike Sarah used to make 'the connection' or not...

Spoof-Her trail is not cold... :p

Give it up... all ESs IPs... it will help solve one way or the other... :twisted:

ESs= eBike Sarah... all "her" Spoof-her IPs... Please. :wink: :D

Miles said:
There is no IP address coincidence apart from the one to Adrian.
How many IP addresses are there for eBike Sarah? S-he has 8 posts... :?: :arrow:

Last visited:
Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 am
Total posts:
8 | Search user’s posts

You guys need to reconsider a few things'

0) This is no longer fun

1) All answers provided earlier on by mods must now be re-evaluated as we were all going by the IP match

2) If bigfail was clever enough to spoof his IP, why did he bolt when I told him that I had found him out? Obviously he is not "that good" if he scared so easy.

3) Notice the attack was on me, not LFP. I have been very quiet on the forum over the last year... I rarely (if ever) get in on the "gang rapes" as he/she calls them. A search of my posts before this event will probably show that I have been invisible for a year... and when I am here I am just tinkering on my own projects and selling stuff. I NEVER get in on the drama.... so why attack me and not LFP? Maybe random, maybe not. This leads me to believe that he/she feels more strongly about the subject and the idea of a clique then an actual clique (that I am not a part of).

4) This person has obviously been outed by a clique....

5) Look at the timing... if you have a suspect, what happened to them 15 minutes before this post?

6 ) I did kick 3 peoples asses in the hours prior to this attack. Look at the info in the posts... someone had been doing their homework summary

7) This is someone who gets indignant...

8 ) You can eliminate most all people who blow up and rant under their same user name... cuz this guy/gal went under cover.

9) I dont think this person saw what happened in the mod forum... I think they might have come in late in the game. That is just a guess though - total guess.

10) He/she was offended by my post but willing to use imagery like a wolf pack gang rape... which leads me to believe he/she was less offended by my vulgarity and more offended by my intent/actions

11) Of all the random spoofed IP's in the world.. why one that matches a member? Do you know what the chances of that are????

12) I actually suspect LFP :D

The only reason is that only 15 minutes before bigfail hit the scene he was giving me a pep talk on the phone about the art of war. I was about to make a pretty raw move and he questioned whether I was prepaired to handle the blow-back. As soon as bigfail started I actually assumed it (was him/could be him) until checking the IP. Luke is clever... definitely clever enough to mask his language. Look at how the language shifts through the posts too.... bigfail is one of Lukes favorite terms too. A lot of his other favorite terms are in there as well...

But it is not his style. I think he would have gone bigger than that and I dont think he would have made the comment in the first post admitting he was a shill. LFP has more imagination than was displayed.

-methods

P.S. Chill DeVries :)

Miles said:
deVries said:
Exactly 'where' precisely geographically do these 2 IPs point to AND are either of those 2 IPs anonymous :?: :?: :?: :mrgreen:
They point downwards and neither is anonymous.

Forget about IP addresses.......
Agree 100%.

Consider:
Who writes like that?
Who feels like that?

They act like a spurned lover.

Lol! It was not me Patrick. Lol

liveforphysics said:
Lol! It was not me Patrick. Lol
Based on that new information... :p

Are the two IPs associated with eBike Sarah coming from the same area and/or location? Below the equator? Come'on, :p are both IPs from the same country, or, even better, the same city or nearby region :?: :?: :?:

Where :?:

& please be way more precise than downward... :lol: :lol: :lol:

They also write with a lot of breaks between sentences.... usually never more than 1 or 2 lines at a time. That is a pretty distinct style - one used by people who post a lot on forums.

A few members I have suspected were eliminated when I realized that they write in huge blocks of text.... which I find totally unreadable.

DeVries - dude... I think you are barking up the wrong tree with that line of questioning. Take TD's advice.

-methods

Back