• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

need help A2B METRO

velooman99

100 mW
hello, do you know the bike A2B METRO?
very nice bike! :D
with two batteries (optional), a battery in the frame, and the other at the back, I'd put bike is in order, let me explain:
when I put the key to "A" or "B" to connect the bike, I have no ignition.
but when I pedal, the display turns on and then off, but no electric assist!
the batteries are completely empty, I tried to charge the battery (back) with my charger (36v lithium my other electric bike), but when I start charging, the charger no reaction, as if I did not connected the battery charging
may be a fuse?
I hope that the batteries are not dead because I have no tracking information bike (deceased person sold at auction)

an idea?

thank you and sorry for my bad English

hi your speed turned on because this bike have built-in dynamo.
check your battery voltage first. if you or someone not keeping recharging battery every couple month for sure your voltage is to low and BMS cut off your cells.
now to fixing this problem you have to unplug BMS and plug charger straight to cells. When your battery pack hit about 38v put back BMS and plug charger as usually. If still cannot charging your battery probably your BMS is dead or some cells are damaged.

I bought ,,broken battery'' from someone who kept it in garage for year without recharging . Did exactly same and battery working great!
18 miles without pedalling

great!
i'm going to try. but I do not know much about so I'll disassembled and put pictures to you to help me :)

Thanks

hello, as said in the beginning, I thought the battery was dead, but recharging the battery with a suitable charger, the battery is still alive! :D

it's a great bike, I greatly appreciate his side "BMX" a comfortable full suspenssion

I still same issue
not when I pedal, accelerating with the handle, I reached up: 25km / h
I feel like pedaling assistance assists me up to see 35 38km (downhill)

it is there's ways to "unbridled" to bike?

Hello the biker.
I need your help . I have a bike A2B Metro 2010-2011 (with the ignition key on the bottom frame, which hinders the foot, yes ...)

I am very happy with my 36v battery, but recently I bought a battery Crystalyte 48v20ah that I use for my biker EX trek with magic pie 1000w.
I so love this adaptive 48volt battery on my A2B, I think the engine will accept?

I would like to know two things, is that the extra battery I ressu with (but seems dead), owns a controller capable of turned my 48v battery?

or can I leave this bridged few controllers on the internal battery in the frame, to the 48v battery shot?
the bike is identical from picture

thank you and good weeekend advance :wink:

Attachments

• 1024_20_a2b-metro-motorized-bicycle-digital-summer-2009.jpg
    1024_20_a2b-metro-motorized-bicycle-digital-summer-2009.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 724
Back