• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

New cheap solution to JST connector problem

Yep! A truly great idea!
otherDoc

Oh yeah, hobbyking's had those for a while now. They are good stuff for sure.

Ypedal said:
I kinda like the old hot glue blob method ... but still cool, worth buying a few and trying them.

That's what I always did and it worked fine. I figure these look cleaner, but who knows how good they will work. I guess it's worth a few $s just to give them a try.

nicobie said:
Ypedal said:
I kinda like the old hot glue blob method ... but still cool, worth buying a few and trying them.

That's what I always did and it worked fine. I figure these look cleaner, but who knows how good they will work. I guess it's worth a few $s just to give them a try.

Been using them for a couple months. They work great!

Gary

Definitely worth adding to any other order you may be making, for wire or whatnot. I was a bit skeptical, but really like em now that I have a few. Defintiely will get more, but not needing anything else lately.

Oh, yes, these are neat. I first saw them on some packs sent to me for recycling/repurposing, and they appear to work great to keep from pulling wires out, if your connectors see a lot of mating cycles.

Back