Nucular electronics - complete kit for ev!

Hi Dima

I'm in no rush to get my controller so happy to wait for the 12F. Will you have the BMS integrated with the Controller ever.

Cheers

L3chef said:
Turbomatic said:
Hello guys! My name is Dima.

Hi Dima! Could you tell me what my que # is and when I can expect it
Thanks!

Hi L3chef! Your order 203C (12F). We are planning to ship your order in April. We need your full name, email, tel and address for delivery. Text me in a private message, please.

Aeron said:
Great to see things are taking off (I'm not only talking about the preorder, but it seems the business side is getting started and organised)!
Thanks, Aeron! We try :D Thanks to all of you, we are developing and will be able to produce more advanced devices.

Zeurus said:
ive got a question: we did run a vesc 4.12(60Volt) till now and had problems with voltage spikes(burnt DRV Chip), as we have the battery pack(12s12p) in our backpack. The battery wires are about 1m each phase and bond togehter.
do we have to add Caps before your Nucular 12F Controller as it is disigned for 95V?

Could you guess the date(month) we would get it in Austria?

If theres no Problem about it, we would like to get on the que for 2x 12F Controllers.

Hello Zeurus! You don't need to add caps, there enough inside. I think we need 2 months to prepare and ship your order to Austria, maybe earlier. We put your order in the queue, your order №286С (2х12F).

cheeko said:
I'm in no rush to get my controller so happy to wait for the 12F. Will you have the BMS integrated with the Controller ever.
Hi cheeko! Thanks for happy waiting :D Your order 228C. I hope ETA in April.
We didn't plan to integrate BMS with the controller. It will be a separate device with connection on CAN-bus to the controller.

Thanks Dima, in no rush as im heading overseas for month so you can push me back if you like.

Question i plan on making new pack without BMS how accurate is the voltage sense is there a settings to get it same as multi meter or its pretty spot on.

Cheers

cheeko said:
Question i plan on making new pack without BMS how accurate is the voltage sense is there a settings to get it same as multi meter or its pretty spot on.
Сontroller accuracy 1%, but we don't recommend to make battery without BMS.

j bjork said:
Hi, can you tell me what end of the xt 150 is mounted on the 24 fet controller?
(Battery leads) I am trying to make a wiring that will fit as much as possible when the controller is finished :wink:

What contacts are you using on other connections, like throttle and such?
Hi!
PHD2.0 contacts for the throttle is hidden under the display panel, male ends on controller supply

The controller is listed to have 3 speed modes. I assume this is like profiles where you can set your phase amps and battery amps and maybe also speed limits for each mode?

Will there be any power limits on these modes? Or can each speed mode be set to maximum battery and phase amps if you want?

Does this have bluetooth for updates how to program hard to see in videos, Im looking forward to getting the 12F

cheeko said:
Does this have bluetooth for updates how to program hard to see in videos, Im looking forward to getting the 12F

1st post in this thread:
MicroSD slot for software updates

Also from controller's wiki page:
http://nucularelectronics.wikidot.com/en:firmware
Firmware
Copy files to root directory of microSD card, insert into display (contacts on top) and run update process.

Read about controller set-up from wiki:
http://nucularelectronics.wikidot.com/en:controller-setup

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

VasiliSk,

So my MaxE took a shit and I’m searching for a replacement. It appears your 24 fet controller might be a great one and a great replacement. Is there a timeline and pricing schedule yet?

Thanks,

Tom

Vasilisk

Do you have ETA on my 12F cheers

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hello, I am currently building my first high power ebike, cause I got a good deal on a 5kw variant with a Sabvoton controller.
It's this set: https://www.amazon.com/NBPower-Electric-Programmable-Controller-Brushless/dp/B01MT8F10A
and while the motor seems to be pretty good, the SVMC72100 does let me down quite a bit, because it does not offer PAS and has severely lacking setup information and possibilities.

So, I am currently searching for a replacement.
Did I get it right that the 12F would be a good replacement? I have Magura MT5e Discbrakes, can These be easily connected? Are there Throttles and PAS-Sensors that are recommended or even sold with the Controller? What's the best way to connect motor and controller? And does anyone know if this motor will even work?

Best Regards
Rasmus

Ogel said:
Hello, I am currently building my first high power ebike, cause I got a good deal on a 5kw variant with a Sabvoton controller.
It's this set: https://www.amazon.com/NBPower-Electric-Programmable-Controller-Brushless/dp/B01MT8F10A
and while the motor seems to be pretty good, the SVMC72100 does let me down quite a bit, because it does not offer PAS and has severely lacking setup information and possibilities.

Did I get it right that the 12F would be a good replacement? I have Magura MT5e Discbrakes, can These be easily connected? Are there Throttles and PAS-Sensors that are recommended or even sold with the Controller? What's the best way to connect motor and controller? And does anyone know if this motor will even work?

Best Regards
Rasmus

I have the 3K and its powerful enough im pulling 8000w easy, just note this motor is 150mm dropouts 12F would be perfect but i dont think you need such big motor to get what you want extra weight etc.

Just my 2 cents

cheeko said:
Ogel said:

Best Regards
Rasmus

I have the 3K and its powerful enough im pulling 8000w easy, just note this motor is 150mm dropouts 12F would be perfect but i dont think you need such big motor to get what you want extra weight etc.

Just my 2 cents

I got the whole set for quite a steal (less than 400€), so that wasn't that big of an issue. But yeah, I think I'll order this.

Would it be possible to have the battery voltage on the main or 1st screen (with the speed and amps) displayed by showing the lowest cell group in the BMS, like "3.54 volts" ? This would be an option to display it and not something you would have permanently displayed. You could have this displayed with small numbers off to the side of the display.

The reason I ask this is it is very nice to be able to see your lowest cell voltage so you can easily know your battery pack capacity, especially if you change battery packs often of different sizes.

You could also have it show the lowest and highest cell voltages on the main screen, this way you never have to really change screens to check the BMS and get an idea if your pack is going out of whack.

Just an idea to add it as an option.

VasiliSk said:
Hello Tom,
ETA for 24F 3 month, price about ~550$

I have updated some controller and display pictures in first message, later will make in HD.

Please add me to the list for a 24F.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Tom

Back