open External hall effect sensor mount

mpeterson418

1 µW
I am adding hall effect sensors to my 63mm motor. i figured i would document the process and make all the files available. This is where i am at now.
IMG_20160509_220358.jpg

IMG_20160509_220520.jpg

This is cool!
Actually in the process of doing something similar myself. (looking at e0designs.com as a reference)
Just a little note - from what I understood you would want to be able to play with the position of the sensors a little bit - I purpose that you should increase the size of the wire hole to accommodate for that.
Looking forward to more pictures and info.
This is my initial design (have a new one but not on my phone)
781f0e3f0c0009da1cc601a03392da28.jpg

I hope I'm not hijacking the thread - but I will try to use the A3144 hall effect sensor. Hope it will work

i am using honeywell SS411A hall effect sensors. i will try and get them hooked up to the scope tonight. maybe shoot a video of it? ill also post he stl files. i used SketchUp to "make the bracket" ill post the skp files as well.

viper said:
I hope I'm not hijacking the thread - but I will try to use the A3144 hall effect sensor. Hope it will work
hijack away. Consolidation is normally a good thing.

Well, I am having some issues with my esc (alien dual 150A) - one side stopped working, so I can't really test this until I get it fixed.

viper said:
Well, I am having some issues with my esc (alien dual 150A) - one side stopped working, so I can't really test this until I get it fixed.
Most of the escs sold by Alien are made by FlierESC. Flier has garbage quality control and high failure rate with pretty much everything they make. I'd recommend a different esc. FVT (Favourite) makes solid escs for e-boards and multirotors in my experience, so I usually use their products (or the VESC). Best of luck.

Back