Post your e-board videos...

A few clippings with a kids setup on my smaller cruiser boards: Beercan brewster and a modified Bubblegum board both containing VESC's. I'm quite certain, that without Benjamin's work this wouldn't have been possible.

So my kids told my to pass on their appreciation to Benjamin Vedder for developing the VESC! :D
(music written by myself)

[youtube]xfdg1We0zpU[/youtube]

That's cute :D, and really cool to see boards sized for kid too.

Music is peacefull, like that.

Sweet sidewalk excursion in front of the Dude motel.

TorC looks great for E boarding.

What kind of helmet is that?

I need to get one of those!

Awesome ride footage. Who would have thought of this when in 1960 I cut my sister's roller skate in half with a hacksaw and fastened the wheels to a 24" piece of a 2x4 by bending nails over the halves. (carpeted the top to prevent splinters) 8)

CSN said:
Sweet sidewalk excursion in front of the Dude motel.

TorC looks great for E boarding.

What kind of helmet is that?

I need to get one of those!

The helmet is a Vector M6, it is well worth the price!

whitepony said:
sweet! too bad we couldnt see the board :D

whats your boards top speed on that video?

The setup I am riding right now tops out around 50kph. I'm testing out a 7s pack.

to make your vids super smooth, dont forget to process it using Microsoft Hyperlapse as seen here: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/projects/hyperlapseapps/
it speeds up the vid from 2x to 8x but the results are worth it. i've use 2x on my vids and have been happy with it instead of using costlier hardware like steadicams.

My build is still in it's early stages (held onto my board with Gaft tape), but I'm looking to get the enclosures built now.
I'm using an old Santa Cruz Longboard with Orangatang Kegels, one motor, one VESC, 10S1P 5000mAh batteries and did a mini-test ride this past weekend (without a helmet or padding, so I got decided to stop speed testing after hitting 18.8mph or 30.26 km/h). I figured that I'll probably want dual motors in the future. I used Strava for my speed testing.

[youtube]ooCJIWVrjXo[/youtube]

torqueboards said:
For the life of me.. I can't find that eBoard Videos page :(
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=63797&hilit=Videos

This is my first FOC implementation on 12S Dual Rear and Nunchuck NRF. Sorry for the quality, I just filmed this... FOC just remove literally the sound of the motor !

[youtube]HGdswPPROWs[/youtube]

Back