PRW's custom aluminium allrounder

An old bafang of mine I'm afraid! If we have to wait I might send you that and you can send it back wihen the other arrives...

Samd said:
An old bafang of mine I'm afraid! If we have to wait I might send you that and you can send it back when the other arrives...
so, we're just waiting for Jay to get off his @rse.... - only joking, Jay! :) Hoping it (and you) get better soon.
no hurry, Sam, just a little premature excitement on my part.

PRW said:
so, we're just waiting for Jay to get off his @rse.... - only joking, Jay! :)
Sorry mate, had an issue with my supplier. All sorted now and will get it straight out the door as soon as it lands in my hands.

Sam, just a little premature excitement on my part.
You know they make medication for that now :p

Not bad for a bloke who "says he hurt his bum out in the bush".
"Slipped off my ebike officer Sav-baton!" :pancake:

After a week on holiday in FNQ I was back onto it like Gina Rinehart onto a Hilton breakfast buffet.

BMS behaving fine and bottom door fitted. Shifter etc looking good on the bars with grips a nice colour match.
IMG_20140831_165530.jpg
IMG_20140831_222341.jpg

Sounds like it's time for a care package from Uncle Hyena :)
Unfortunately I *just* missed the courier dropping off PRW's gear this morning but I'll get redelivery organised and then get the gear straight down to you so you

Good times. Motor and controller fitted, tyres brakes. Now to finish it!

Made%20with%20ResizeIt.jpg(3).jpg

Drunkskunk said:
Well, it looks awesome, but how does it ride? Got Video?
thanks Drunkskunk - that's a compliment to Sam's design and workmanship - but I don't think it is finally finished yet. A compliment from you is much appreciated, seeing as how I think the Monster bike is one of the greatest designs on ES, and I am hoping Sam will use the frame concept for ideas for the next bike he will do for me!

Ahahhha. Now I feel sick!

Go home white ebike - you're drunk!

PRW said:
no, it's not magnetic levitation, or because we are in Oz, just a picture of the bike rubber side down...
Stealing my jokes PRW ? :p

Sam has unlocked the secret to building true light weight ebikes - helium filled tyre and battery boxes

Hyena said:
We should open a comedy club together where we tell nothing but bad dad jokes :p
:D
a Dutchman, a South African, and a Hyena walked into a bar.....
speaking of which - when I lived in Nigeria - I didn't walk around in the streets much!View attachment 1nigerians2.jpg

At least some of those Hyenas had muzzles! :p

PRW said:
At least some of those Hyenas had muzzles! :p
Some Hyena's can be chained and muzzled, some can not :p

About time for an update hey Sambo ? :wink:

Well that's true. It's very close! Reckon I'd just about have it finished tonight but it's my youngest son 's birthday tomorrow so I'm needed in the kitchen tonight to produce a bloody Peppa Pig cake.

Ebikes. Cakes. Polymaths take note.

Hopefully Sunday!

Awesome weather for a Pre-delivery shake down.

Kids at the pump track eyed it like they would a talking cat.

22246-1.jpg

It's a really nice balance across the suspension Peter.
Tweaked and tightened a bit more this morning.

22274-2.jpg

Back