• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Rietti E-bike on e-bay near St. Louis

Very cool looking e-bike. Would make a great project for someone local. Interested to see what it sells for.

so its got cast iron wheeels and a 180w motor with SLA batteries.
Its about the frame!!

If I was within 300 miles of St louis, I would be bidding on this.

One heck of a winter project. One hell of a spring time ride.

d

Wow, I didn't notice that it had cast iron wheels. Wow, I wonder why that idea never caught on?? :lol: The frame is beautiful though. I am dreaming of one of these with an SRAM dual drive and one of Matt's units. Then it would have the speed to match the looks. You could just call it the James Dean special. :p I'm gonna be real disappointed if someone on the forum doesn't buy this bike. I really would like to see what some of the creative people on here could do with it.

deardancer3 said:
Its about the frame!!

Indeed, lose everything elese in and attached to it and build up with quality components and it would be
one hell of an e-bike IMO.. IIRC Hyena linked one up a month or so back that was forsale don't recall what it was going for or if it was in OZ or int. Hope someone from ES picks it up and rebuilds it so we can follow it...

KiM

EDIT...looking closer at the bike, the enclosure is just that and enclosure around a more traditional frame, it wouldn't take a handy person much to knock up something similar for their bike from fiberglass!

Back