Specialized Hardrock entry level ebike

I've been out of work for 6 weeks and I can see my projects coming to a stand still if I don't sell a few bikes to keep the other projects going, so to that end I built this bike up mostly from spares and bits laying around in the shop. Nothing particularly spectacular about the bike Atoema brushless, sensorless front hub motor and controller, 3 new 7.2 ah SLA's new grips, seat and planet bike cycle computer. Most of the crap plastic sleeving on the wiring has been replaced with braided expandable sleeving. One more thing I plan on doing with this bike is to fit my hub lock anti-spin design to the fork next week, so that's a nice safety feature for the new owner
So here's the bike, I consider it about one step above a low end Currie bike, but built on a good chassis that has seen little use (it still has the original tires) My game plan is to offer it locally on Craigslist.
Here in the Portland area we usually have 6 to 10 ebikes offered on CL at any given moment, many of them get relisted over and over with what appears no interest or is priced too high for the market. So my question to all of you here, whats a reasonable price to ask for an entry level bike like this one that would actually sell?
In the past I've had good success buying bikes from yard sales and thrift stores, cleaning and tuning them up, replacing bad parts and installing new grips and seat, sometimes tires depending on the bike and reselling them as commuter bikes. However I have not had any success in doing the same, plus converting the bike to an ebike, generally the ebikes I've offer on CL follow along the rest of the over priced ebikes, only I wont relist it until it gets moldy.
Anyway, please look the pictures over and tell me what you think the bike should be priced at, or what it needs to attract a buyer.

Thanks

Greenerwheelslft_front.jpgrgt_rear.jpg

Clean and simple setup !

I think this may sell for around $500.
We are entering bike riding season here in Oregon so you will certainly have less problems selling it!

Back