Stop Geoengineering Chemtrails

Voltron said:
It never ceases to amaze me how people will refuse to believe the emissions from billions and billions of cars and factories and most industrial processes has anything to do with climate change, but have total credence that spraying some chemicals from a few thousand aircraft can materialize enough water from a cloudless sky to cause a 500 year flood. Their Occam's razor is looking pretty rusty.

Luckily I dont completely deny that humans impact such things via their pollution , it is the taxation from corrupt entities, which I question the most , with them claiming such taxations will solve climate change. I am on record as admitting I wish humans were more responsible about our environment.

Furthermore, local weather patterns, and cloud seeding, to promote increased rain chances, is NOT global climate change brought about by a few jets . But I give you D + for your strawman attempts.

In case you weren't aware, cloud seeding, is not anything new. Enjoy this article. It may shed some light on such things.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/05/10/china-is-launching-a-massive-weather-control-machine-the-size-of-alaska/#42af757f6315

Quote :

" China is spending £138million on the new initiative to solve the drought in its northwestern provinces, according to the South China Morning Post.
It's sending airplanes to spray chemicals like dry ice and silver iodide across the sky to create more rainfall in a technique called cloud seeding."

Govts/military engaging in weather control is nothing new . Them also spraying the skies , with whatever, for whatever reasons, is something I believe happens. I am not under the illusions that our govts are honest, loving entities, whos main trait is to care about all of us.

Cloud seeding to increase rain chances, in local areas, is not the same thing as global warming due mainly to humans and needing new taxes to solve the problem.

rumme said:
... and needing new taxes to solve the problem.

um, you really have a serious case of "taxes are evil" bug up your @ss. I've pointed you to the solution previously. Yet you continue to ignore it. I'll post it again on the oft chance you might decide to educate yourself. Others on this list have already chimed in and read the proposal and agree with it. Reading the proposal might really help you to get out of the bubble you are currently in. Or then again, given your aversion to new ideas, it might not.

The documented solution to reversing global warming: https://www.drawdown.org

M

MJSfoto1956 said:
rumme said:
... and needing new taxes to solve the problem.

um, you really have a serious case of "taxes are evil" bug up your @ss.

Actually, its more of

" politicians are evil, and will support more taxes on the rest of us, for their greed, financial desires , political gain"

And before you try and tell me that the politicians are not interested in more taxes , for the sake for climate change, check out what unfolded in Paris for the last week.

I will take the time to read your link. Ty.

MJSfoto1956 said:
Reading the proposal might really help you to get out of the bubble you are currently in.
Unlikely. Trump supporters are well known for their immunity to factual evidence; indeed, such people are Trump's strongest supporters. Trump - "I love the poorly educated."

billvon said:
Trump supporters are well known for their immunity to factual evidence; indeed, such people are Trump's strongest supporters. Trump - "I love the poorly educated."

Why Bill, I never knew you were a Trump supporter, no matter how well the factual evidence pointed to it. Here you decide to admit to it for us. A staunch one at that, obviously.

Dauntless said:
Why Bill, I never knew you were a Trump supporter, no matter how well the factual evidence pointed to it.
Can't stand the guy, actually. Of course, I'm also not a science denier - but you knew that.

billvon said:
Dauntless said:
Why Bill, I never knew you were a Trump supporter, no matter how well the factual evidence pointed to it.
Can't stand the guy, actually. Of course, I'm also not a science denier - but you knew that.

I knew you were a denier of everything true. It's that damn imminity of yours, you little Trump supporter, you.

Dauntless said:
I knew you were a denier of everything true.
Nope. I do deny your asinine denier claims, though.

On the plus side, the more you attack me, the more I know I am on the right track. It's like a white supremacist calling someone a bigot; you know you're doing something right when that happens.

billvon said:
Dauntless said:
Nope. I do deny your asinine denier claims, though.

On the plus side, the more you attack me, the more I know I am on the right track. It's like a white supremacist calling someone a bigot; you know you're doing something right when that happens.

Or like a liberal/ Trump hater, calling everyone else a " Nazi/white supremacist/ KKK member " .

Amazing to me, how you often seem to come back to the " white race " somehow. Amazing how you do it, even on a thread about chemtrails.

billvon said:
Dauntless said:
I do deny
I know I am on the right track. . .like a white supremacist

So hard on yourself, but what the hey, you deserve it.

billvon said:
you know you're doing something right

Gosh, thanks Bill. I wouldn't say I KNOW, just a good guess. But obviously you know I'm doing something right.

rumme said:
Or like a liberal/ Trump hater, calling everyone else a " Nazi/white supremacist/ KKK member " .

Amazing to me, how you often seem to come back to the " white race " somehow. Amazing how you do it, even on a thread about chemtrails.

That's because he KNOWS white trolls are the master trolls.

9980f15563b0c5f9b8b94547d8f4bdb0.jpg

Voltron said:
It never ceases to amaze me how people will refuse to believe the emissions from billions and billions of cars and factories and most industrial processes has anything to do with climate change, ....
just one , (of many ), reasons...
Because those CO2 emissions from cars, factories, power generation, etc etc,..(30-40bnT),.. are small change compared to the estimated 900 bn tons that nature contributes .
the key there being "estimated" ,..because it cannot be measured, and it is well known to vary enormously with temperature, pressure, etc.
So that 900 bnT could be 800, or 1000 bnT (or more/less) ?
..whilst the adsorption rate, also "ESTIMATED" at a conveniently balanced 900bnT, could also easily be 800 -1000 bnT (or more/less)
so it is perfectly possible that there could be a 200bnT difference between the natural emissions and adsorption rate !!
It puts that Anthrapogenic 30-40bnT ( estimated ?) into context.
.... assuming you believe CO2 is the magic controller of world climate ? :roll:

Dauntless said:
Gosh, thanks Bill. I wouldn't say I KNOW, just a good guess. But obviously you know I'm doing something right.
Yep. You are quite a good troll; other trolls could learn a thing or to from you.

But meanwhile, let's see if you can get away from your trolling and back to the topic. Some facts for you:

1) CO2 is a greenhouse gas. Increasing its concentration in the atmosphere will trap more heat.
2) We burn a lot of fossil fuels. That burning of fossil fuels has raised the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere.
3) As CO2 has increased, average temperatures have increased.

There's just no getting away from those facts.

billvon said:
other trolls could learn a thing or to from you.

Trying g to get you to learn has just been too rough, I'd hate to have to teach more of your kind.

billvon said:
There's just no getting away from those facts.

Dang you HAVE learned something,. Does that mean the quality of your postal will improve? (Don't worry, not holding my breath.)

Speaking of breath, you hot air contributes to global warming. No need to argue how much, you can't get away from the fact that it does. Yet you insist your own warming is just fine.

Dauntless said:
But meanwhile, let's see if you can get away from your trolling
Trying g to get you to learn has just been too rough, I'd hate to have to teach more of your kind.
. .
Speaking of breath, you hot air contributes to global warming.
Apparently not.

Ah well. If you have anything intelligent to say on the topic in the future, let me know.

billvon said:
Apparently not.

Ah well. If you have anything intelligent to say on the topic in the future, let me know.

Why bother, you never get the message. So you DON'T exhale CO2. Man, there's never been a denier quite like you.

Dauntless said:
With Bill Gates saying he's launching his balloons and getting his artificial nuclear winter project underway, this seems like the thread to hold the story.

After all, Bill Gates is the one who predicted the covid outbreak.

Dauntless said:
With Bill Gates saying he's launching his balloons and getting his artificial nuclear winter project underway, this seems like the thread to hold the story.

They are just running a small test spreading the dust over less than 1 square kilometer as part of research done by a group at Harvard to see if climate engineering is possible. https://www.keutschgroup.com/scopex I see nothing wrong all with this research project. I'm a firm believer that if man has adversely affected to climate, then we will be able to engineer a fix before the climate becomes too hot (or too cold). Now if they were talking about going full scale with it, I'd say whoa, that's the kind of stuff we need to reserve until things actually get bad, and in terms of climate change we're nowhere near that point es.

One thing i know little about is chemistry but i can see a trail when its happening.

Thing is cold mornings are cars chemtrailing too ? Or is it just the same principles in action.

Its more flat earth crap why sprinkle fairy dust high in the sky with jet streams washing it over the next continent.
Someone with a brain would point out why just use the plane when theres cars at ground level that can deliver it like a needle the bloodstream of many.

Same story as alien park by the sun and feed from its hydrogen source well why go through the trouble of being melted when jupiter (failed stars) can give them all they would need logic is in short supply high demand.

John in CR said:
They are just running a small test spreading the dust over less than 1 square kilometer as part of research done by a group at Harvard to see if climate engineering is possible.

Just like the U.S. was paying for China to experiment with a mutated Coronavirus to see if it was possible.

The only reason to "Test" the "Possibility" is to "Use" this "Power" once it is "Theirs, all THEIRS."

And I've yet to hear of a non weird science advocate to say this was a good idea.

Ianhill said:
Someone with a brain would point out why just use the plane when theres cars at ground level that can deliver it like a needle the bloodstream of many.

Deliver it to the ankles when they need it higher.

? Is wtf is IT thats in my bloodstream from these planes thats not fuel based etc whats the aim of chemtrails nuke our brains into dummys but the rich have special filters in the throat or summat?

Insurance companies have been adding chemicals to the sky for years now to help reduce hail damage. Who knows what chemicals their using to save them money on hail damage claims. Hail damage is another reason not to buy a new or fairly new vehicle. We recently had a massive hail damage deep up in the slums, North East. I was up there to see the aftermath, literally one side of the houses would be all smashed in (maybe 2 sides), windows broken and siding damaged. Funny thing is that plastic siding would be damaged but the other types of siding wouldnt be, like Stucco. Vehicles were damaged, flooding occurred. Its funny because just the NE part of the city was hit, thankfully it was. Its the part of the city that also has the most crimes and murders because its poorer with cheaper houses to buy/mortgage and cheaper places to rent. The only reason I was up in that area of town was because I needed to hop on the train to get to the furthest most point so I could ride to a big mall that had a Bass Pro and closer was a Cabella's. But I figured I'd check out the slums knowing about the extreme weather. The good thing is there was a pathway that followed the city limits ring road that I enjoyed riding and smelling the country air.

Back