TESLA high performance tuning discusion

Thank you for the reply it does make sence to me now I've took alot away from thsee few page's.

Here's a link to a small video for some mosfet high voltage advancements that are occurring already, There's stuff in testing just waiting to burst out to the public and takeoff in next gen equipment.

https://youtu.be/nxhvLEWa7R4

Ianhill said:
Thank you for the reply it does make sence to me now I've took alot away from thsee few page's.

Here's a link to a small video for some mosfet high voltage advancements that are occurring already, There's stuff in testing just waiting to burst out to the public and takeoff in next gen equipment.

https://youtu.be/nxhvLEWa7R4

Yes for power conversion where the amperage's are lower then motor drives. I have not seen any Cree mosfets that will run the same amperage's as good IGBTs or lower voltage mosfets.

I'm still trying to make sence of it all like I say my back ground in electrics has nothing to do with components I bow down to your knowledge, I only recently found out I can turn on and off a igbt or fet with static alone.

I've been using relays with a precharge resistor on a 3 way rocker switch to power my scooters safety circuit, I think it's time to upgrade learning about vrms and how they switch etc I could soft start fets on a heatsink and use very little power compared to the relays :oops: I'm a steam engine in space.

Watching a lotus evora on youtube dyno around 470whp it sounded like a hotpoint washing machine, it's impressive just how little noise is going on for the power being delivered.

kiwiev said:
Just to let you know

We can supply Tesla 420 Kw drive units complete with firmware hack motor inverter box and drive shafts.

Cheers Kiwi

Can you ship to the US? Can you PM me pricing info as well?

Hillhater said:
:shock: ^^^^ ?? Selling ice to the Eskimo's again ? :lol:
:lol:

:lol: Not really I will putting anyone state side in contact with my supplier, I think these transplants will be a great option mate and only will get cheaper.

Cheers Kiwi

Please, please, please put one of these in something, take it to a summernats burnout comp and scare the bogans with your magic smoking powers. :twisted:

Back