The Greatest Story Ever Told

lol

I really can't tell anymore. I thought its a real person but the nonsensical verbiage seems like some scripted headline concatenation bot combined with an arbitrary sub-string word seeker / (re)definition bot.

The consistency of the word salad is fascinatingly incomprehensible.

I'm pretty sure he's real. If he typed using the proper form instead of shorthand and pidgin slang, I'm guessing it's be far more comprehensible. But, you can still follow a path of semantic continuity that a bot is currently uncapable of. I'm assuming it's semantically consistent from post to post, which would itself highly likely indicate a human, but I really haven't put in the effort to decipher it (Not motivated enough'; don't see the incentive.).

So far, I gather, his women likes to nag him and he's helping his son with a science project.

I am of the opinion that God is spirit, and the physical manifestation of male and female on Earth is an artificial construct (re-read the "woman at the well" a couple of times, slowly), and is likely done for some prophetical reason that I am unable to comprehend...

Meditation-Tipi-3-1024x768.jpg

Dauntless said:
Thanks ... I'm a little more certain of the Divine Spirit now, that permeates All and all ... and also that LSD is a good thing ... though I have no idea what this thread is about. As my Guru Sri Sri Krishna Padmanabha has shown, in the path of Direct Experience, time and space arise in Consciousness. Not the other way around. Also no mind, never matter... definitely rhyme before reason ... without harmony, what's the point? :mrgreen:

arkmundi said:
... and also that LSD is a good thing ... though I have no idea what this thread is about.

Perhaps staring at this for 45 minutes will help.

“As to that blindness or dryness of soul, it may easily come from a lack of confidence, or pusillanimity, and consequently can be cured by its contrary...”
-St. Ignatius Loyola

72tn.jpg

Back