Think i overdischarged battery pack

i just brought a Kweld and a Turnigy Graphene Panther 6000mAh 3S 75C Battery Pack to power it.

I was welding with it till I kept getting undercurrent errors. When i checked the voltage of the pack it was 7.9v. I can't find the VDC of the battery anywhere so I'm not sure if I overdischarged it. I thought the kweld would have low voltage protection so I did not check the charge of the battery as I went.

I stupidly forgot to buy a charger for it so have not been able to charge it up to test it.

I was using it to fix an ebike battery. The bike is my only form of transport, so I really need to fix this as quickly as possible. Shipping for a replacement LIPO battery would take a long time and i can't wait that long. It would also take a few days for the charger to come to allow me to test the battery to see if I have destroyed it.

Is anyone here able to advise me if I should be able to salvage the battery? if it is not likely I plan to buy a van battery from ebay or a brick and motor store as I really need to get the bike working ASAP.

you don't need a van battery, I used a 16ah oddesey agm to power my tab welder also used a 27ah agm. The battery from a 12 volt jump pack if you have one will work. No need for a giant battery.
The lowest recommended voltage for a lipo cell is 2.9 volts, 8.7 volt for a 3s. Your not to far from that.

battery I use to power my tab welder
1 16ah oddesey.jpg

Back