Throttle

gensem

100 kW
I played with several throttles and im yet to find a suitable solution.
Would love a throttle like the Magura but with half the rotation and working from 1v to 4.2v out of the box.

Its there a throttle like that available?
What throttle are you using?

wow no replies you are always quick to help others i have noticed, and i also would like to know what is the best out there for throttles. i have no experience with e-bikes, anyone?

There aren't any good throttles for performance, but that should change soon. Many mods have been tried, we are close to have one offered in the sales section IMO. I use an half grip, for it is the one that is most convenient for mountain riding.

MadRhino its really hard to find a good throttle. Zannx throttles look than average but as far as I could find they are 1/4 of turn which is too short for a powerfull ebike.
I ll mail asking if they do 1/2 or 3/8 turn throttles coz im sick of trying to make the magura to work properly and even when its sorta ok now but the rotation is too long.
If you need a beta tester Im HERE!

I've emailed Zannx before and they bone over gbothrd getting back to me. Cell_man uses Zannx throttles, I broke one when I left my bike live and a friend decided to twist the throttle while standing next to the bike and it took off and just about did a 360 flip and broke the throttle. Apart from that they are okay and dirt cheap so just buy it and try it. I stuck ith Zannx because I like the cruise control buttons. You could fit a natural and possibly integrate the separate cruise control buttons if you need them.

Sent using Endless-Sphere Mobile app

They didn't get back to me. U could fit a magura. I would l ena higher quality metal throttle

Sorry my messages are unreadable it's this stupid predictive keyboard on my phone.

Back