Tiny's Wheelchair Project

so tired. nightmares all back. went away a year ago when she got sick. now braind doesnt' have her to worry aobut so its back to the fire nightmares plus new onwes about her tryign to crawl out of her grave but shes stuck and whines and yelps cuz her broken le g wont let her clim b out.

tried to go back to work yesterda y didn't work out am off again today gonna tryagian tomorrow.

satruday maybe getting new playmate fro yogi, named teddy, dunno anythign about her xcept she likes dogs and peoepl and she also has siezuers like tiny did bfefore she got meds.

be funny having yogi bear and teddy bear

also pic of tinys avatar i put on trike as memorial

Attachments

• Copy of 20160504_130852.jpg
    Copy of 20160504_130852.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,090
If you get another St. Bernard you should get a collar for it with a small wooden barrel filled with booze.

Sorry doesn’t help much AW but I’m proud to cyber-know such a good man with big heart. I’m always amazed about all the “good” you’ve done and continue to do for dog shaped family members.

I think i am starting to get past the worst of it. Yogi isn't yet. He will grab his stick and prance with it but when no one comes up and chases him (except me) he quickly gives up. He still likes chasing the cars and othe rthings he has always independently done, but if it was a team thing with Tiny, he gets sad about it.

He's still ok on a breakfasttime walk, which i did more for eme than him, so I wouldnt' be staring at Tiny's feeding spot and brooding about it. He pulled and dashed off a lot less today than previosu days, maybe cuz the weather is starting to trun and even though it was gettign hot and wassunyythen, it was very windy and gusty and he doesn't really like that.

On the walk, a white truck stopped and the driver asked if i was the tguy on the corner, a short conversation (short b ecause yogi was b arking and i was already tired) found he is a new neighbor somewhere close moving in, and he has two Saint Bernards as well, girl and boy, though they weren't with him so I havne't met them yet. I'm sure i will eventually.

Tomorrow, Saturday, Jacque from the rescue is planning to come by with Yogis new toy ...er, playmate, but i don't knwo what time yet, or if it will work out. I hope so, cuz ehe definitley needs one. Tehn I'll have the weekend ot be there to work things oug tbetween them as they get used to each other, as long as Yogi accepts her.

Just my two cents, but I think that it would be a good thing for you, Yogi and the new dog if you got a new dog.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49550&p=1183476#p1183462

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49550&p=1183476#p1183476

Back