Trusted and Reliable companies list for batteries

What about all-batteries and batteryspace? I don't have much to say about them as I don't have much experience. I have never bought from all-batteries and BS is limited in what they ship to Canada, but they have good BMS and chargers.

*edit august 14th* As suspected, absolute yay for rawvelocity. He has warned me that his headway stock would be low for a while (so keep that in mind if you need some), but supply asside, service and value are both very good.

raw velocity added.

The website is ran by this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC_JmWNKxC4&list=UUZ7TcaN45SwMhNuXp9Qc7AQ

awesome guy he has helped me out in the past.

How about the batteries at goldenmotor.ca?

Seems like a nice enough guy; but that doesn't speak much of anything to the quality of the things he sells..

???

TheBeastie said:
dogman said:
Though I've bought several thousand wh worth of batteries from Hobby King over the last 4 years, I wouldn't say they make the
"Trusted and Reliable" list at all. The make the cheap list.... And their 20c batteries work ok at 3-5c.
I bet that's from those baloney zippy packs and not the turnigy right? I agree that HK shouldn't be on the list anyway since it's not proper ebike cell stuff.
Maybe there should be a tier 1 and tier 2 list though, because there is just a "bit ordinary" and then there is "outright dodgey" in the battery cell world, as my favourite dodgey cell video below shows.

[youtube]eOshOXcSkDA[/youtube]

:lol:

Reminds me a bit of this, actually.

I'm going to throw fasttech in this thread. After ordering other assorted things from them with good results,including two 18650s for a flashlight. I gambled and asked for a quote for 140 inr18650-29e. They came back with a price of $4.50 per cell shipped. I ordered and received the cells about two weeks later. Measured all the cell voltages and they were all at 3.6v. The cells sat for three months before I got the pack assembled. The cells all remained at 3.6v. In my 14s 10p pack the lowest capacity cell group is 24ah with a cutoff of 3.0v highest is 25.2ah. So far after about 25 cycles the cells have remained balanced and are performing very well. I get 3v sag at 40a.

emcee said:
I'm going to throw fasttech in this thread. After ordering other assorted things from them with good results,including two 18650s for a flashlight. I gambled and asked for a quote for 140 inr18650-29e. They came back with a price of $4.50 per cell shipped. I ordered and received the cells about two weeks later. Measured all the cell voltages and they were all at 3.6v. The cells sat for three months before I got the pack assembled. The cells all remained at 3.6v. In my 14s 10p pack the lowest capacity cell group is 24ah with a cutoff of 3.0v highest is 25.2ah. So far after about 25 cycles the cells have remained balanced and are performing very well. I get 3v sag at 40a.
How long ago did you order? As far as I know they only surface post now and takes about 3 months to get the goods, this is due to the whole no lithium via air delivery global ban thing.
So are you satisfied the cells are not fakes at all? Were you able to get full 2850mah if you discharged a cell at only 1amp or lower?

Hi all,
new to the forum, done a fair bit of reading of late. Excellent place!

Has anyone heard of Lithium batteries Australia? http://www.lithbattoz.com.au

I was looking for a good supplier of Headways in Oz and found them.
Ill give them a call tomorrow and see about pricing.

Regards Markeh

Contacted Supower regarding the following Price Quotes and Shipping Quotes below - Trusted? Maybe. Expensive? Definitely:

I wrote Supower that I am very interested in the Samsung 25R 2.5ah 20ah discharge p/cell for higher continuous amp discharge rides on hills, etc and liked the overall specs. (I also asked about 20R for reference but since they aren't much cheaper than 25R and would require more cells to equal the same 10AH that I use, I still am planning to go with the 25R but got the quote regardless for 20R too as well as the Panasonic cells they initially recommended until they realized it wouldn't work to meet my requirements after all, see below)

Want to pull 30-35amps for continuous hill riding so at 2.5ah per cell decided to go for at least 4p so I have 10ah or the ability to go up to 80a discharge (at 20a p/cell or 8c max) but at 3c continuous it's more like 30amps (7.5a max p/cell at 3c x 5p = 37.5a discharge) to safely ride longer on hills or applications that draw about 30-35a without overheating or lowering the overall lifecycle. I would never ride at 10c ever but 3c seems reasonable and even if I do a 5 min moderate hill ride I will most likely average very few overall minutes on anything other than light hills and flat sprints for most practical purposes but I want the ability to easily do moderate hills without worrying ever.)

My mini scooter runs great at 12s (44.4v nominal/50.4v max) so I was planning to chose either:
12s4p or 12s5p with a 3a charger and a 45a max rated BMS all from Supower including spot welding the tabs, wiring all up to the bms which is shrink wrapped inside.

This is the response from Supower:

They said:
"Yes, 20R / 25R could do 20A (8c) max continuing for one single cell, so the 12S4P pack could do 80A continuing, 12S5P could do 100A continuing at 20a/8c discharge."

"Here is the quotation for your reference:
44.4V 10Ah 12S4P (25R) $340.00
44.4V 12.5Ah 12S5P (25R) $395.00
44.4V 10Ah 12S5P (20R) $345.00
50.4V 4A Lithium Charger $50.00
50.4V 3A Lithium Charger $46.00

Not too bad for complete packs with bms & charger ($340 or $395 + $46 for 3a charger = approx $400-$450 all in)

They also "recommended" the Panasonic NCR18650PF 2.9ah cells but I am opposed for my specs because it is half the 20a discharge per cell of the Samsung at only 10a max discharge, (or about 3C rate per cell)
"Panasonic single cell could do 10A continuing, then the 12S4P could do 40A continuing."
W/Bms:
12S4P 44.4V 11.6Ah $368.00

However, they even confirmed the Samsung would be better for my purposes:
"If it needs to keep discharge at 35A, even if the battery pack could do 40A, but it almost reach the limitation of the battery, this will shorten battery life. It will be much easier for Samsung 25R / 20R with lower heat and will give a longer circle life."

Now comes the bad part:

SHIPPING to San Francisco, California...ouch!!

"As the complete battery pack is about 3kg, shipping cost is very expensive, to ship 1x 12S5P pack + 1x 3A charger cost $265.00 by TNT Express (which is another express carrier like UPS, Fedex etc) , this is the only way to ship such big battery pack, UPS / Fedex / DHL do not accept battery pack over 2kg. TNT Express take about 6-8 days deliver to door. And we will label a lower spec. on packing to make it easier to ship."

WOW - so the shipping is almost $300 and the battery/bms/charger is $400-$450...crazy, won't work for me unfortunately as I am not willing to pay nearly the entire cost in shipping as the battery pack and charger would cost...

They went on:

Just for your reference, shipping cost for sending 20x 12S5P pack by Express cost about $860.00, this may lower down the shipping per unit (about $43.00 for one pack). Or we could ship by air mail for 20pcs (or more), that will be lower cost than express, we could even ship by sea transportation for volume orders that will not have much restriction for Lithium battery.

But for sample order like 1~2pcs, its just the only way to ship..."
---

So much for Supower unless someone had a large order and wanted to chip in...the shipping is a killer at this point, doesn't matter for loose cells or whole packs, at least from their company - please let me know if anyone found reliable, quality, real Samsung 25R cells in relatively small quantities (60 -100 cells) without more than a $1 a cell shipping or $5 a cell raw price....

Will have a few other suppliers info back shortly to report as well

scoot-e said:
Contacted Supower regarding the following Price Quotes and Shipping Quotes below - Trusted? Maybe. Expensive? Definitely:

I wrote Supower that I am very interested in the Samsung 25R 2.5ah 20ah discharge p/cell for higher continuous amp discharge rides on hills, etc and liked the overall specs. (I also asked about 20R for reference but since they aren't much cheaper than 25R and would require more cells to equal the same 10AH that I use, I still am planning to go with the 25R but got the quote regardless for 20R too as well as the Panasonic cells they initially recommended until they realized it wouldn't work to meet my requirements after all, see below)

Want to pull 30-35amps for continuous hill riding so at 2.5ah per cell decided to go for at least 4p so I have 10ah or the ability to go up to 80a discharge (at 20a p/cell or 8c max) but at 3c continuous it's more like 30amps (7.5a max p/cell at 3c x 5p = 37.5a discharge) to safely ride longer on hills or applications that draw about 30-35a without overheating or lowering the overall lifecycle. I would never ride at 10c ever but 3c seems reasonable and even if I do a 5 min moderate hill ride I will most likely average very few overall minutes on anything other than light hills and flat sprints for most practical purposes but I want the ability to easily do moderate hills without worrying ever.)

My mini scooter runs great at 12s (44.4v nominal/50.4v max) so I was planning to chose either:
12s4p or 12s5p with a 3a charger and a 45a max rated BMS all from Supower including spot welding the tabs, wiring all up to the bms which is shrink wrapped inside.

This is the response from Supower:

They said:
"Yes, 20R / 25R could do 20A (8c) max continuing for one single cell, so the 12S4P pack could do 80A continuing, 12S5P could do 100A continuing at 20a/8c discharge."

"Here is the quotation for your reference:
44.4V 10Ah 12S4P (25R) $340.00
44.4V 12.5Ah 12S5P (25R) $395.00
44.4V 10Ah 12S5P (20R) $345.00
50.4V 4A Lithium Charger $50.00
50.4V 3A Lithium Charger $46.00

Not too bad for complete packs with bms & charger ($340 or $395 + $46 for 3a charger = approx $400-$450 all in)

They also "recommended" the Panasonic NCR18650PF 2.9ah cells but I am opposed for my specs because it is half the 20a discharge per cell of the Samsung at only 10a max discharge, (or about 3C rate per cell)
"Panasonic single cell could do 10A continuing, then the 12S4P could do 40A continuing."
W/Bms:
12S4P 44.4V 11.6Ah $368.00

However, they even confirmed the Samsung would be better for my purposes:
"If it needs to keep discharge at 35A, even if the battery pack could do 40A, but it almost reach the limitation of the battery, this will shorten battery life. It will be much easier for Samsung 25R / 20R with lower heat and will give a longer circle life."

Now comes the bad part:

SHIPPING to San Francisco, California...ouch!!

"As the complete battery pack is about 3kg, shipping cost is very expensive, to ship 1x 12S5P pack + 1x 3A charger cost $265.00 by TNT Express (which is another express carrier like UPS, Fedex etc) , this is the only way to ship such big battery pack, UPS / Fedex / DHL do not accept battery pack over 2kg. TNT Express take about 6-8 days deliver to door. And we will label a lower spec. on packing to make it easier to ship."

WOW - so the shipping is almost $300 and the battery/bms/charger is $400-$450...crazy, won't work for me unfortunately as I am not willing to pay nearly the entire cost in shipping as the battery pack and charger would cost...

They went on:

Just for your reference, shipping cost for sending 20x 12S5P pack by Express cost about $860.00, this may lower down the shipping per unit (about $43.00 for one pack). Or we could ship by air mail for 20pcs (or more), that will be lower cost than express, we could even ship by sea transportation for volume orders that will not have much restriction for Lithium battery.

But for sample order like 1~2pcs, its just the only way to ship..."
---

So much for Supower unless someone had a large order and wanted to chip in...the shipping is a killer at this point, doesn't matter for loose cells or whole packs, at least from their company - please let me know if anyone found reliable, quality, real Samsung 25R cells in relatively small quantities (60 -100 cells) without more than a $1 a cell shipping or $5 a cell raw price....

Will have a few other suppliers info back shortly to report as well

yes fortunantly for me when i ordered from supower battery last they were still able to ship their batteries cheaply ( because they had not been caught shipping li-ion batteries yet). After they were caught the only recourse for them was to ship them with the correct shipping method which is ofcourse very expensive.

MarkeH said:
Hi all,
new to the forum, done a fair bit of reading of late. Excellent place!

Has anyone heard of Lithium batteries Australia? http://www.lithbattoz.com.au

I was looking for a good supplier of Headways in Oz and found them.
Ill give them a call tomorrow and see about pricing.

Regards Markeh

Markeh, did you end up getting a price.

WARNING - AVOID Yxmpower Ebay seller:

Ok, here's a company that I want to warn folks about that I ordered from a month ago and is listed on Ebay for existing battery combo packs as well as customized packs (with a limited battery type supply) based on a friend who bought one of their preexisting packs through ebay (but hasn't tested it yet and doesn't know lithium batteries well at all):

I now it's not exactly a "trusted and reliable company" but it should help people gauge what is one when they find it and hopefully this can be part of the "avoid" list to go in tandem with the trusted list as others contribute:

"Tony" is the business contact
email - yxmzone@126.com
ebay user - http://www.ebay.com/usr/yxmpower
ebay store- http://stores.ebay.com/buildinggreenearth/

Claims the following on every product webpage on ebay (misspellings are his):
" Contact us to get FREE custom-made!
We can manufacture Any Voltage&Ampere battery pack for you.
Purchase our E-BIKE Conversion Kit WITH THE LIFEPO4 BATTERY
TO GET cheapest PRICE!
Fell free to Contact us!"

Background:

I ordered a 44.4v nominal and 10ah approx - 12s 5p pack w/prewired and shrink wrapped as an entire pack bms and 3a charger:
LG 18650 MF-1 battery cells - 2,150mah each
12s5p is 12 cells for 44.4v nom x 5 parallel = 60 cells for 10ah pack
As I am using it for a thin deck tray for an electric kick scooter I had to have it custom built with only two batteries tall (18mm +18mm plus bms and shrink wrap) in a custom configuration and tab spot welded. I have a need for a 30a continuous discharge and not many cells could handle that with a limited parallel battery configuration limitation due to the size of my battery deck tray space so went with the following which if you see the attached pdf for the LG cells I'm not sure it's actually a real model number or that the specs are for 4.65a discharge absolute max for a few seconds or whether they are continuous as the seller is claiming (and which I now highly suspect are false even if I plan to run at only 3c I am still concerned...):

Quote:
LG ICR18650 MF1(2150mAh)
1.shipping cost 79USD,send by EMS (to San Francisco)
1a. $219 battery/w bms & 3a charger ($298 total w/shipping via EMS 7 day shipping and 7 day prep)
2.the battery size about 38*140*270MM.
3.MAx 51A current bms.
4.the weight baout 2.8KG.
5.the battery is 12S5P.
6.Our international web is building " now.it " is can on line at next month. (now active but is fake or unrelated to seller)
7. We need 7 workdays to build and test the battery.

Seems like a decent deal initially and he claimed in the many initial emails that he could provide a battery cell that could do 5c continuous no prob and a bms and charger that would be equally compatible for a 2-3 hr charge time. First, I didn't know a ton about cell model/makers at the time over 2 months ago and searching furiously for an LG MF-1 cell, I am now unable to find anything of the sort listed...worried it may be a battery cell that he is recovering with a fake label or is changing the name of a different cell for his own proprietary purposes. If anyone know this cell or if it's accurate please let me know. I have since ordered loose Samsung 25R cells (20a discharge) from a better supplier but am awaiting delivery before I comment on them here.
I'm attaching the spec sheet for the "LG" batts as well as the BMS.

Aug 2nd 2014 - Payment made through Paypal (for at least some protection) but not through Ebay because he made this battery pack custom so isn't in his "store" .

After 15 days of waiting (after initial 7 day battery build period which he said he was doing in one short update) and no updates I inquired politely how much longer and that I wouldn't be anxious if I knew the buyer, if he had an existing company website (of which the one he stated is now active and based in Italy and is a cryptic iphone app single homepage website nothing to do with his company as far as I can tell) and that he originally claimed up front without any prompting that he would need 7 days to prep and 7 days of shipping time for a total of less than 15 days to my door.

He responds with this:
"Hello,
we are waiting the BMS yet.we can receive the bms in this week.why are you so worry?Are you know "haste makes waste"?
We can use our existing BMS,it is very easy,but because we need 100% affirm our battery parameter to fit you.so we custom-made the bms for you.
Are you know custom-made?that mean the BMS manufacturer only make 1 products or the 1 battery.Are you think it is can fast?
regard."

I thanked him as I didn't want to risk any further problems and he obviously is changing his "tune" and hasn't stuck to nearly anything he initially claimed thus far and said I'll be waiting. Please update.

Day 17 he responds to another email:
"This is the EMS tracking number:CY002XXXXXXCN (numbers masked for privacy purposes by me)
why you are so worry?are you a businessman?"

Not sure what that comment means, but I guess if one isn't a "businessman" then they get very slow service?...EMS doesn't show anything yet.

Day 18 he responds to my asking about tracking number not showing up:

"usually shipping time need 2 weeks.
regard."

So, clearly his 7 days shipping was not accurate in any way but at least he is responding.

Day 19: Finally status showed up a couple days ago on EMS tracking (http://ems.com.cn) :

8/20/14 - "Shenzen posting , despatch from sorting center"
8/25/14 - "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USLAXA - arrival at sorting center, handed over to customs"

Day 24 - still waiting for update on EMS tracking re delivery
Don't know what to expect in terms of the package being held by customs and worried about filing/winning a dispute through Paypal and getting my money back at least if things don't turn out well.

Update: Day 25 - "Released from Customs"
Still not arrived but this seems to be a good sign
If it actually arrives in 7-10 days then I'm more than content with shipping but the seller definitely overestimated the time to produce the battery pack

Update: Day 27 from initial payment - "Delivery" showing on EMS website but the zip code listed is in Portland, Oregon area (I live near San Francisco) so this is likely to the local shipping agency after arriving in the US or is simply sent to wrong location
In either case, I still have not received anything...

So, bottom line, still not arrived and even when it does I'm expecting the worst re quality/c-rating of cells/bms/charger and will update here shortly...

Attachments

• PCM-L08S20-296(12S).xls
    786.5 KB · Views: 73
  • LGC_ICR18650MF1_TI.pdf
    596.1 KB · Views: 539
My advice, file a Pay dispute well in advance of the 45 day limit if there is no delivery. Even if there is a delivery, and you have been unable to verify the quality of your purchase, file a claim. If everything is in order, you can always drop your claim.

Another important point is that PayPal has very specific rules about qualifying for buyer protection, specifically:

In addition, for items purchased off eBay, you must meet all of these requirements:

Send the payment to the seller through:

The Send Money tab on the PayPal website by clicking the Purchase tab and selecting Goods
The seller's PayPal checkout flow

In addition, there are these rules:
Purchase Protection does not cover certain kinds of purchases. These include: digital goods (intangible items), services, real estate, motorized vehicles (of any kind), custom made items, travel tickets, industrial machinery (for manufacturing), prepaid cards, or items that violate our policies or eBay’s policies (stuff that’s usually prohibited by law anyway). Purchase Protection also does not cover items that you purchase in person, or money you send to friends and family.

You indicated that the pack is "custom". If you have to file a claim, don't use that language.

Sometimes, even though your problem may be technically excluded, they may help you as a courtesy. You will likely only receive that courtesy once, though.

Hopefully you will not need to go this route.

Great advice for all, thx

I didn't go through ebay (although he has a store there) but as I wanted a "customized configuration" of the batteries he sells we went through direct email and Paypal for payment. Paypal has a 45 day window to file disputes normally. "Customized" usually refers to craftsmanship of, say, dresses made from scratch or a leather wallet made from scratch but in this case I think one would be safe because the loose cells, bms and charger are all known commodities rather than "custom built" - just because someone plugs them into each other (which is basically what soldering/wiring a pack and shrink wrapping it is) doesn't mean it's "custom built" per se but I suppose one could argue that...

But bottom line it's probably my fault for not researching type/model of cells (or determing they may be frauds up front) but if he misrepresented his goods I believe I have a strong case, regardless of their arrival in working condition.

Cleared customs today I posted as an update above but still no idea when they will hit my door...

scoot-e said:
Great advice for all, thx

Cleared customs today I posted as an update above but still no idea when they will hit my door...
I am going to play clueless devils advocate here...(it's also my 666th post)
Aside from bitching about shipping speed/problems which for a good price has been talked to death for any battery supplier and isn't really worth mentioning/helping anyone is there anything else how he has wronged you?
Your post is just way to complex/messy to understand, can it be compressed into a single sentence? I can't see why it can't.

One sentence:

"Seller initially promised in email to deliver relatively inexpensive and quality product on time but did neither...one month later and counting..."

How he wronged me:
If I knew it was going to be a month + when I first contacted him (and when he assured me no more than 7-14 days max) then I wouldn't have payed EMS shipping and could have waited another 2 weeks for slower/cheaper shipping, he sold a product that doesn't exist (LG doesn't make an MF-1...) and fraudulently represented the features (it cannot do 5c continuous whatever cell it is is especially not for less than $4 a cell retail shipped), and I don't have it yet so don't even know if I will receive it/it will work at all much less as promised/or even what is contained in the package (cells/bms/charger model/type/brand/quality etc...) for starters...And it's not even that cheap if you consider that it may be worthless and I could have bought some lipos and a balance charger off Hobby King if I just wanted some crap to get by with but that is not my goal. My goal is to find a high amperage discharge cell, a custom pack builder who can spot weld the cells into a configuration I require, and a quality bms/paired charger for a fair price and within a decent time frame 2-3 weeks with EMS type express delivery all for between $300-$400 max. The US guys are double that if they can even do it and that's just not worth it given the price of the actual cells/bms/chargers online in China and having done more research (key point of my posts - do your research and read here and ask questions before buying anything from anyone) I believe I am on the trail of some reliable, relatively cheap and quality sellers even if they are a small handful to choose from.

But honestly, if you've been here for 666 posts then mine wasn't really for you and you can skip it but being relatively new this year to the forum as I see others are as well since they are constantly posting the same questions and trying to get answers in vain that I wish someone had recounted an example verbatim the way I did to give an illustration what they might be dealing with when ordering online from China (cheap to somewhat expensive, customized but often fake/low or no quality control/overhyped/or downright fraudulent) vs the local options (very expensive and non-customized and very very few options and mainly resellers of Chinese products). Quality does exist and it takes a lot of trial and error and digging and researching and that was what I and others were hoping to find in this forum/topic by sharing the good finds (as well as who to avoid).

If you can contribute to this discussion, great, otherwise if you didn't want to read my input then skip and move on imho

Sounds like most cheapo fly by night feabay junk. I think we heard this story before. Why do people buy Cammy and other ebay junk.
Ask E.S. before hitting the buy bottom.

Update: Day 30

Filed paypal dispute for non-delivery
EMS tracking showed the package left LAX and was delivered to...Portland, Oregon?? I live in SF and don't know what's up with this ebay company but definitely shady

RE: Cotemar

Again with the animosity dude? You've posted on every thread I've commented on in the last week: (http://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?author_id=38578&sr=posts)

...you must have a lot to lose with your E-twow scooter biz for me to have struck a nerve calling you out on the product to follow every thread I'm in and putting a lame comment on it - tell me you're not the battery seller too??...

Cotemar said:
It is SCOOT-E that is the problem not the seller. This guy is off his ROCKER

Can't get better than Home Depot. 90 days to get refund if not satisfied. Other chains probably good too.
HD shipped blister packed Dewalts FREE in a plastic bag :twisted: marked hazardous li-ion
I guess since the dewalts are so strong, they dont need a box.
Of course you have to design around the packs, ie 36v, 54v, or 72v.
or cut them apart, which defeats all their engineering for safety :roll:
And make your own plugs, and wire harness. and charge to suit your needs.
example of high power packs that have terminals to check/charge all 5 individual cell pairs
http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20-Volt-Max-4-0-AH-Premium-XR-Lithium-Ion-2-Pack-DCB204-2/204311278?cm_mmc=shopping-_-WhereToBuy-_-D25-_-204311278?srccode=cii_15053889&cpncode=33-38037094

here is my test on my dirt bike http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=60584
and for used makita, Drbass is the man. Too bad shipping was $43 for 10 packs OUCH!

I just bought some batteries from electricmotorsport.com

I cannot speak about their shipping costs, since I drove my car up to the warehouse, a little over 60 miles to his warehouse from where I am.
But
I can say for certain that he has batteries in stock, I saw Him take the batteries off the shelf and saw all the other boxes of batteries there, and I saw that the ones I got are the ones he uses on his own bike, I even test road his bike,
( MAC Motor, 48 volt battery pack ) and they do work, and well.
I got home and they had about 75-80% charge on them, the charger was on for only a short while,
They have been sitting for 1 week now and still show the same charge. ( 54 volts )

So Since I saw everything for my self, and drove home with some, I can say he is trusted, and Reliable,

Has any one tried windyfire.com? They got pretty cheap prices and all the good 18650 cells...
http://www.windyfire.com/lg-he2-18650-36v-2500mah-35a-discharge-imr-18650-battery.html
http://www.windyfire.com/sony-us18650vtc5-36v-2600mah-30a-discharge-imr-18650-battery.html
http://www.windyfire.com/samsung-inr18650-25r-2500mah-36v-li-ion-rechargeable-battery.html

I couldn't find anyone on the net saying they got scammed.
Scam sites are neutral about the site saying nothing to report.
http://www.scamvoid.com/check/windyfire.com
https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/windyfire.com
I demand some one buy from them and report back for my own personal convenience and gain.

scoot-e said:
WARNING - AVOID Yxmpower Ebay seller:

i'm just dealing with yxmpower also and will agree: AVOID THEM.

i can confirm their cells are definitely NOT 5C. tony himself told me they are 3C, which ended up not being enough for my needs. i only learned about this after i had already bought 2 batteries. the first was damaged in transit. DOA.

so i returned both of them. tracking shows that they were delivered over 10 days ago but he denies having received them and gave me the excuse "waiting to hear back from the post office." that was the last contact 5 days ago. so they have officially stolen $700 from me which i suppose is the cost of learning about discharge rates and ebay / paypal's dispute time limit. here's hoping that they are not complete crooks...

Back