TSDZ2/860C firmware compatibility issue

pumasong

100 µW
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help. I have a TSDZ2 flashed with v20.1C.4-2-860C which applies fine using ST-Link. I have an 860C bought online which appears to be running 0.20.1c-3 (screenshot attached)

1688900706956.png

No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the 860C to talk to the TSDZ2. I can't find the exact same firmware version to flash the motor, and I don't have a suitable cable to re-flash the 860C.

What is the best course of action? Should I try to get a cable and re-flash the 860C? If so, can someone link me a suitable guide as I've been struggling to find instructions on flashing this screen, I have done KT-LCD3 in the past but none of the Bafang screens.

Any help very gratefully received, am hoping to get this working for a holiday in 2 weeks!

Thanks

George

EDIT: that picture was taken with a different firmware on the motor, it now the displays a firmware compatibility error so I'm sure I just need to get these firmware versions sync'd, just not sure how to update the display firmware.

Hi, anyone got any thoughts on this?

I've tried contacting the site I bought the screen from, but no joy. I can't find a TSDZ2 firmware 0.20.1c-3 so can't flash that, and don't have a Bafang display flashing setup, so can't change that either.

I'm pretty stuck! Could do with any assistance.

Thanks in advance

George

Back