Voltol EM100 Vs. SVMC72150 (QS72v2000w1805)

IluvEbikes

1 µW
Hello everyone so excited to be a part of the eBike community. I have a great general understanding of the bikes but no real fundamental understanding of electronics as a whole. So I’m doing my best to self educate on the theoretics of volts watts amps etc, so just know that I am a text book greenhorn And I apologize in advance for any stupid questions or constant badgering of explanations as to how or why something works a certain way . I do have a tremendous amount of American ingenuity and an overall knowledge of many topics and I’m always excited to learn more and share whatever I do know long way again thanks for having me and for any help that you contribute to the community I appreciate you most definitely .

Ok first question regarding one of three necessary dilemmas in my E bike enthusiast world. I purchased a dirtbike conversion looks to be a 250 converted to a QS motor 2000 W 72 V 1805, Powered by a VOLTOL EM 100, And getting its power from a interesting stainless steel box containing what I believe to be lithiumion Samsung batteries 72 V 35 amp hours but not certain of anything really besides 72 V. So this conversion which I know very little about has extensive hand controls, Throttle control module, and DZ 47–125 in: 80 amp fuse. And is equipped with turn signals which the front two don’t blink just a solid at the back they do blink , Also has a stoplight that has a running stop light and I believe running late function obviously powered by a inverter that’s about all I really know about the bike other than a couple rough wells with a mounted the motor to the frame and a looks to be Chinese fairing kit I’ll include pictures for anyone interested so my question is : For a 2000 W 72 V QS mid drive motor Is the VOLTOL100 a good controller for the motor ? Or would I be better off with a Svmc72150 (m) which I have on hand ? The reason why I’m asking this question is riding the bike how it was the way I received it as underwhelming struggles up hills does OK on top speed. I don’t believe it has any three speed switches that I’ve seen. And I’m not sure how to access the VOLTOL controller Interface seeing as how I am not computer savvy per say I was able to find out how to do it but seems pretty complicated just to check. I sure do ramble on i’ll just leave it there and if you have any ability to help we can talk more thank you for your time.
[/img]

Back