votol em 100-4 Reverse motor rotation

Star 194

1 µW
Having troubles reversing motor rotation

I tried to use the yellow learning wires but the rotation does not change

Currently I have four speeds in reverse LOL

Does anybody know another way to switch the motor rotation

Thank you in advance

You can physically swap any two but just two phase wires, and then swap just the three hall signal wires, one pair at a time, until the motor runs smoothly in the direction you want, at the correct speed. If you keep track of the combinations you try, it will take very little time to get the correct one.

Test offground with an ammeter or wattmeter to measure battery current, it should have only a couple of amps or so at full throttle (which you would want to slowly ease up to; if you suddenly apply throttle you can break things if the wiring is wrong).

When you're sure you have it right, gently test it offground gradually increasing throttle; if it's not smooth, or has any other unusual operation, don't keep going....you can blow up the controller.

You can physically swap any two but just two phase wires, and then swap just the three hall signal wires, one pair at a time, until the motor runs smoothly in the direction you want, at the correct speed. If you keep track of the combinations you try, it will take very little time to get the correct one.

Test offground with an ammeter or wattmeter to measure battery current, it should have only a couple of amps or so at full throttle (which you would want to slowly ease up to; if you suddenly apply throttle you can break things if the wiring is wrong).

When you're sure you have it right, gently test it offground gradually increasing throttle; if it's not smooth, or has any other unusual operation, don't keep going....you can blow up the controller.
I swapped the green and yellow phase wires and the green and yellow hall wires but the motor still ran backwards.
Maybe I need to swap the the blue wire with green or yellow and then play with the hall wires.

I swapped the green and yellow phase wires and the green and yellow hall wires but the motor still ran backwards.
Maybe I need to swap the the blue wire with green or yellow and then play with the hall wires.
Okay I swapped the blue and yellow phase wires, and then switched around all three Hall sensor wires and got the motor to reverse rotation and works fine. Thank you for your information and help.

Back