Votol EM200/2 Port Settings Help

Jrueben

1 mW
Help needed please i received my votol em200/2, I hooked up the throttle and battery the first day the motor spun up, the next day i get into the programming with the USB plug provided and start messing with the 3 speed switch and changing a few settings, and i changed a few port settings now my throttle isn't working i cant remember what port settings I had originally and i did not save my original setting from QS. I don't understand in port settings how to figure out what wire goes where like PD0 and PD1 SWD and i cant find anything on what each port is or what the abbreviations mean if someone could help me out so I can understand what each port is I can figure out my wiring this controller has been nothing but frustrating it should not be this difficult to program a controller. I really appreciate any help i can get i just want to get on this dirt bike and go

Help needed please i received my votol em200/2, I hooked up the throttle and battery the first day the motor spun up, the next day i get into the programming with the USB plug provided and start messing with the 3 speed switch and changing a few settings, and i changed a few port settings now my throttle isn't working i cant remember what port settings I had originally and i did not save my original setting from QS. I don't understand in port settings how to figure out what wire goes where like PD0 and PD1 SWD and i cant find anything on what each port is or what the abbreviations mean if someone could help me out so I can understand what each port is I can figure out my wiring this controller has been nothing but frustrating it should not be this difficult to program a controller. I really appreciate any help i can get i just want to get on this dirt bike and go

Help needed please i received my votol em200/2, I hooked up the throttle and battery the first day the motor spun up, the next day i get into the programming with the USB plug provided and start messing with the 3 speed switch and changing a few settings, and i changed a few port settings now my throttle isn't working i cant remember what port settings I had originally and i did not save my original setting from QS. I don't understand in port settings how to figure out what wire goes where like PD0 and PD1 SWD and i cant find anything on what each port is or what the abbreviations mean if someone could help me out so I can understand what each port is I can figure out my wiring this controller has been nothing but frustrating it should not be this difficult to program a controller. I really appreciate any help i can get i just want to get on this dirt bike and go If there is a knowledgeable Ebiker that knows what each port setting means and can share this it would help me out tremendously

Jrueben said:

Just ask the one you bought it from to send you the configuration file that was on that controller. Nobody here knows how which settings you screwed up.

Then if you ever get it working again, save the latest configuration with a naming convention that lets you go back and grab the file you want,

Back