What connector is this?

Could someone be so kind and tell me what motor connector this is?

Thanks in Advance

Cryingmadman

“Ideas are easy execution is a bitch”

Marie Antoinette

Attachments

• IMG_1195.webp
    146 KB · Views: 29
When asking for help, learning how to ask better is generally a useful process.

First step: www.google.com
2nd insert text "common ebike connectors"

Third... get results

first one

Ooh, some learnings going on.
still did not really give an answer to the question about 5 connectors and no clear choice on which one was asked about.

2nd link, and man this is not definitive

Oh hold it, there is another link

Endless-sphere

There are some seriously knowledgable people there, and look a whole conversation that would have answered my question.

me mum used a shorter form "look with yer eyes, not your mouth"

When asking for help, learning how to ask better is generally a useful process.

First step: www.google.com
2nd insert text "common ebike connectors"

Third... get results

first one

Ooh, some learnings going on.
still did not really give an answer to the question about 5 connectors and no clear choice on which one was asked about.

2nd link, and man this is not definitive

Oh hold it, there is another link

Endless-sphere

There are some seriously knowledgable people there, and look a whole conversation that would have answered my question.

me mum used a shorter form "look with yer eyes, not your mouth"
Hello,

I did the research and did ask about the motor connector.

Help was asked for after I was unable to find answers from due diligence.

Thanks for your kind words
Regards
Cryingmadman

I have seen your other queries, you are not .. I guess the best term is asking well.

You post a pic with "what is this connector" and it has multiple connectors. Are you asking about all of them? why did my google search work so well? (I only fully recognized 2 of those connectors)

I am not trying to be a douche, sorry it came off that way, I generally try to present happy doofiness. But yeah, more specifics and a lil google foo is gonna be your friend for the rest of your life

I have seen your other queries, you are not .. I guess the best term is asking well.

You post a pic with "what is this connector" and it has multiple connectors. Are you asking about all of them? why did my google search work so well? (I only fully recognized 2 of those connectors)

I am not trying to be a douche, sorry it came off that way, I generally try to present happy doofiness. But yeah, more specifics and a lil google foo is gonna be your friend for the rest of your life
I have been callled a learn it all before

Cryingmadman

Back