what is the size ratio of li-ion vs LiFePO4

Apparently less slave-like labour goes into LFP compared to the li-ion chemistries

was my understanding of the context.

"So do you also avoid consuming mainstream commercially produced chocolate?"

being the fully expanded meaning of the one-word trigger word

OFFS, you misunderstood, apology accepted.

It's also very silly and regressive to hear someone is trying to alleviate the very real problem of continued slavery in the world, and to immediately scream out "BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS HUH???". Man, oil and petroleum is partially mined by slaves in states like Saudi Arabia and Quatar, and yet here we're doing something about that. Using used materials is too. Rome wasn't built in a friggin' day.

CONSIDERABLE SHOUTING said:
It's also very silly and regressive to hear someone is trying to alleviate the very real problem of continued slavery in the world, and to immediately scream out "BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS HUH???". Man, oil and petroleum is partially mined by slaves in states like Saudi Arabia and Quatar, and yet here we're doing something about that. Using used materials is too. Rome wasn't built in a friggin' day.

Jeebus no more melodrama. No one screamed. I simply acknowledged Chalo's point and added another instance where we knowingly support slavery. Marke decided I made a comment about recycling batteries. When in fact I started down that path 8 years ago. But some here just seem to always want to get all emotive and puke on a page. Easy does it, the sun WILL come up tomorrow. Nuff! K?

Back