XF690 maxs not working

alspanner

1 µW
hi everyone

new here, can anyone help ? I have a xf690 maxs which had a puncture and fell off its stand during the evening, this smashed the s700 screen, the puncture was repaired and the bike wouldn't operate, after many attempts to get help from the supplier I was advised to purchase a new screen. which I did the bike still doesn't work although the screen at least lights up and the horn and light now work and the battery display says it fully charged. I have tested the battery and it's charged the wiring plugs are all secure and aligned, I've tried disconnecting the throttle , the PAS sensor and the brake lines individually and together still no joy. the motor doesn't work in any mode PAS or throttle and the bike does not register and speed on the screen if used in a normal manual pedalling manor , does anyone have any ideas or suggestions.

kind regards

alspanner

Is it exactly the same model screen? If it is, and was purchased ffrom the maker of the bike, then it should have the same firmware and bea blet o talk to the contorller.

if it's not the same screen it may not be ablet o talk to the ocntroller, different protocol even if same wiring; common problem.

Is it exactly the same model screen? If it is, and was purchased ffrom the maker of the bike, then it should have the same firmware and bea blet o talk to the contorller.

if it's not the same screen it may not be ablet o talk to the ocntroller, different protocol even if same wiring; common problem.
Thanks for the reply , the controller was bought direct from the bike manufacturer so I was surprised it did not work either 🤷‍♂️

Did the bike ffall over on the side where the wiringg comes out of the motor at the axle (if it's a hubmotor)? If so, perhaps it damaged this cable (not uncommon), pinching wires inside the cable, either just breaking them, or worrse shorting thtem together (whcih can blow things up if phase wries short to signal wires).

Back