• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Yescom Cruise Control Module

sinesolder

10 µW
Hi guys,

I'm checking to see if anyone has tried using the cruise control module that comes with the newer Yescom thumb throttle kits with different controllers i.e. infineon, grinfineon, etc. From what I've read, the infineon has an auto cruise feature or speed limitation but not a specific connection for a module to set cruise voltage with step up or down. I did see that a company called Greentime on Aliexpress offers 45A controllers with the ability to add cruise control functionality.

Anyone even using this module? I commute 30+ miles a day so it has become a very handy feature for the long, boring stretches of road. I bought the grinfineon controller but I don't know if i'll upgrade to that system if I can't use cruise control. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Damian

If the yescom unit is like the Crystalyte unit, then it just goes inline with the throttle and brake connectors, between them and the controller, and will work with any controller.

If it's using dedicated data lines then it won't work except with the specific ones it's designed to.

Back