Common sense things to do to get ready for Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
goatman said:
or rounded up and put into jail cells but that would probably cause a riot. oh wow, I never thought about what happens to a prison if it got in there. that could be horrific

They will be "quarantined"
Then Trump will do what he does best, STEAL

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/coronavirus-vaccine-test-opens-as-us-volunteer-gets-1st-shot/ar-BB11gAPW?li=AAggNb9
Coronavirus vaccine test opens as US volunteer gets 1st shot

Another candidate, made by Inovio Pharmaceuticals, is expected to begin its own safety study -- in the U.S., China and South Korea -- next month.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/ottawa-can-make-quarantines-mandatory-%e2%80%94-heres-why-it-likely-wont/ar-BB11hcEQ?li=AA521o
Ottawa can make quarantines mandatory — here's why it likely won't
and experts say such a mandatory quarantine would come with enforcement headaches and complicated Charter of Rights implications.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/san-francisco-bay-area-counties-issue-shelter-in-place-order/ar-BB11hh4V?li=AAggFp4
San Francisco Bay Area counties issue shelter-in-place order

Interesting to see how they enforce that.

markz said:
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/san-francisco-bay-area-counties-issue-shelter-in-place-order/ar-BB11hh4V?li=AAggFp4

It's a misdemeanor, punishable by up to 1 year in jail, and/or 1,000 fine and/or community service.

formula101 said:
markz said:

It's a misdemeanor, punishable by up to 1 year in jail, and/or 1,000 fine and/or community service.

Great, so the infected person can give the virus to the judge, the guards, the bailiff, everyone in the court room and everyone in the jail.
Just sneeze on the copper when he puffs out its chest.

^I agree totally

Go home bum
Why dont you just go home ya bum

Its a comedy skit, by which comedian I forget.

8000 homeless people in San Fran, so double it will be the true #, thats my scientific knowledge forumula101
https://sfgov.org/scorecards/safety-net/homeless-population

I doubt the homeless will get the same treatment as a normal joe, sad to say.

I don't know how many encounters you've had with homeless people but by and large they are very unpredictable and very violent and dangerous relative to the general population.

The general population isn't much better as probably at least 1/4 are on some form of antidepressant or anti anxiety medication, and that's not even mentioning the percentage of the population who indulge in recreational drugs both legal and illegal.

I already predicted this, but...

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/16/politics/trump-administration-nationwide-curfew-coronavirus/index.html

Trump says he's considering recommending quarantine for coronavirus 'hotspots'

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said Monday that the White House is evaluating whether to encourage isolation measures, such as a quarantine or curfew, in certain novel coronavirus "hotspots" around the country, but is not considering issuing those measures nationwide.

"At this point, not nationwide, but ... we may look at certain areas, certain hotspots, as they call them. We'll be looking at that," Trump said during a White House press briefing.
But the President added that no decisions had been taken regarding a national curfew. "We haven't really determined to do that at all and hopefully we won't have to," he said. "That's a very big step."
"It's a step we can take, but we have not decided to do it," he added.

markz said:
I doubt the homeless will get the same treatment as a normal joe, sad to say.
Yeah. A lot of homeless are going to die I'm afraid. They aren't a priority in the best of times - and they're not going to be able to "social distance." And a lot of them are already pretty compromised healthwise.

Do you read CNN to intentionally trigger yourself? They make Fox News look like C-Span. It's curious that someone who seems to to be diametrically opposed to everything "they" stand for would continually reference them as a source.

HK12K said:
Do you read CNN to intentionally trigger yourself? They make Fox News look like C-Span. It's curious that someone who seems to to be diametrically opposed to everything "they" stand for would continually reference them as a source.
Not if their goal is to feed their anger and hate. Some people get off on that stuff.

But in terms of Coronavirus preparations, we just had the mayor here shut down bars and seating areas at restaurants (take out only now.) Most of the schools here are closed. I suspect these measures will happen in most places with time, as we start to get a more accurate picture of the spread of COVID-19.

JackFlorey said:
Not if their goal is to feed their anger and hate. Some people get off on that stuff.

But in terms of Coronavirus preparations, we just had the mayor here shut down bars and seating areas at restaurants (take out only now.) Most of the schools here are closed. I suspect these measures will happen in most places with time, as we start to get a more accurate picture of the spread of COVID-19.

It sure seems that way to me as well. On both counts.

JackFlorey said:
HK12K said:

But 100,000 are already infected in ohio! Oh wait, it's actually only 14.

Dauntless said:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-chinas-bat-woman-hunted-down-viruses-from-sars-to-the-new-coronavirus1

"3,100 have died." This is in the Hubei province with a population of nearly 60 MILLION. Multiply by 5 to get approx US population reference.

In the US, 55,000 died from the regular flu.

In case you goofballs haven't figured this out yet, 15,000 is less than 55,000. The regular flu is vastly more deadly than mexicanbeervirus.

Duped again. Stupid fails over and over.

Only 1 death and 50 cases in a population of 23 million. Multiply by 15 to get approx US pop size and yeah, you have an overwhelming 15 deaths vs 55,000 US deaths from the flu.

This is with 2,000 Chinese tourists coming in every single day.

Then again, China's mexicanbeervirus numbers are a tiny fraction of the US's regular flu virus numbers: a mere 3,000 deaths in a population of 1.4 billion vs 55,000 regular flu deaths in the US. Multiply by 4x to control for population size:

mexicanbeer virus: 3,000 deaths.
US flu: 220,000

US Flu is 7,300% as deadly as the mexicanbeervirus yet mexicanbeer is supposedly a "superbug." WTF??????

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/what-taiwan-can-teach-world-fighting-coronavirus-n1153826

formula101 said:
Punx0r said:
formula101 said:
Punx0r said:
Ironically you accuse others of talking nonsense. None of this is true. Absolute, paranoid rubbish.

lol, and yet every single post is 100% supported by the facts. You have nothing but paranoia and ignorance.

Go ahead, post the "facts" you have to support either of your two statements re: forced quarantine and martial law. This will be entertaining because I know first hand not only that you are wrong but how and why you are mistaken.

Your wish is my command. :D

As far as martial law, we are just one step closer. Not that I want it to happen.

https://www.businessinsider.com/san-francisco-lockdown-coronavirus-disease-bay-area-2020-3

San Francisco Bay Area ordered to 'shelter in place' until April 7 as the city attempts to contain the coronavirus outbreak

The Bay Area, including San Francisco, will be directed to "shelter in place" until April 7 in an attempt to contain the coronavirus outbreak, the San Francisco Chronicle first reported on Monday.

The directive, which will go into effect at 12:01 a.m. on Tuesday, affects six Bay Area counties, including the county and city of San Francisco.

As the Chronicle noted, the affected population totals more than 6.7 million people. They will still be allowed to go shopping for groceries and supplies.

The directive is not a full lockdown, so people will not be prohibited from leaving their homes without government permission. Instead, they're directed to stay inside and avoid contact with others as much as possible for three weeks. Law enforcement is being asked to "ensure compliance" with the order, according to the Chronicle.

As suspected, you have nothing. You claim over 70s in the UK are being forcibly quarantined and your evidence is an article about Californians being recommended to stay inside. No mention of martial law. Your original claim:

No conspiracy talk here, only facts. In line with CA governor's call for the elderly to "self quarantine," the UK is one step ahead, FORCING those 70 and older into quarantine for FOUR MONTHS.

Note that the UK is gearing up for full scale implementation of martial law, as I predicted two days ago.

So which previously-banned member are you, exactly?

The sad thing is transportation deaths are higher (36,000 in 2018), but you accept that as normal.

So if the beervirus don't kill more than 40,000 in the US this year it will not be worse than getting into your car.

What are the deniers arguments again. we have nothing to do with it, this is the normal cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back