• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Rod's Raptor 140 Build

Rix said:
Damn Rod, thats quick. 78k/mh is just about 50mph. Fast enough for anything that can be pedaled.

Rick planning on charging to 98 volt this weekend and will see how the controller goes. The 4065 is still my favourite with my mini.

So is that good or bad? :)

Did you experiment with PWR timings and throttle limits? But in case you want a smotth throttle you dont have to touch the limits.

Yes Alex, I've experimented with the prw timings. Its currently on 1.0. There's also a PRW 2 as well which is still on default .51 from memory. Does it need to be the same as the PRW timing. haven't played with the throttle limits yet. Its fast enough but will try the throttle limits. Theyre currently on default.. :mrgreen: I'm happy with the results. It was still winding up and I lost my nerve. I'm riding to work tomorrow but plan on averaging 35KPH for the 40 KM distance.

Allex said:
How is the sine-wave silence treating you?

What Allex asked, plus, I want to confirm you are still running the mini E? Those speeds are sick. Beautiful, bring a tear to my eye. Yah, most guys, they like gallary or playboy mags, me, fast ebikes, :shock: :lol:

Yes it's silent. I had to ride the phasor just to get an appreciation how silent the mini-e is. Yes still running the mini-e. It's maxing out at 5.7kw at its currently.

I've tuned my mini-e with the wheel off the ground. I've played around with the OVS setting and the PRW timing. :mrgreen:

The Controller temp is getting to 47 degrees. :mrgreen:

[youtube]HK8Ps7tiZEs[/youtube]

The motor HS4065 seems better on this setting for PWR.

Rodney64 said:
Today I charged my 24S pack to 100 volt accidently and my mini-e controller still worked but on reduced amps until it was below 98 volt.

Thats intresting, apparently the Ruskies thought of everything. Very neat indeed.

Rodney64 said:
Just received my 21s 25A/HR pack from Hyena. That's Jay.

Beautiful pack. That thing with your 4080 on the 17s will rip, your 4065 will also rip. Curious to see what kind of range you get at say 40km/h.

Rick

Is that a $20 note or 2 stuffed in her bra ? haha.
I can't let you have all the fun, I'm going to have to go down to the beach this summer and find some nice scenery to photograph my raptor with :p

litespeed said:
Rod, you are quite the pimp daddy!

Impressive and now my hero!

Tom

No shit, Rod's real name is Pimp Daddy Rod :mrgreen: . Rods always got some hot betties posing with his ebikes.

Back