Where to Buy Luna Fixed Frame

machuni

10 mW
Hello all, I recently bought a barely used Luna Fixed bike. It's great, except the frame is too small for me. Any idea where I might be able to buy a larger frame?

It's unlikely that they build their own frames (they likely have them built for them somewhere in China, and so someone will probably copy it at some point if they haven't already), so it's likely other places also carry the same type, if not exactly the same one (perhaps different colors, markings, or mounting points/studs). The most likely place to find them new is Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao, and similar sites.

If you get a good clear picture of the frame itself, from the side, with a blank background, you can try a reverse image search to find other pages with similar images.

Google's Lens image search will first try to just figure out what your image is, then show you things that are like what it thinks that is, which is usually not helpful; I don't understand why they changed to the Lens setup from the way it used to work as Lens is hardly ever useful (never has been for me) but the old one was VERY useful.

If you have an older browser version you can force it to use the old version of the image search where it actually looks for images that most closely match the one you started with. This can help you find one like it, though it will often take significant time sorting thru the results to get what you want. Sometimes you have to take several pictures in different ways to find one that it can get you useful results for. A pure white background works best in many cases.

machuni said:
Hello all, I recently bought a barely used Luna Fixed bike. It's great, except the frame is too small for me. Any idea where I might be able to buy a larger frame?

I think the only place you can buy that motor is from Luna. Given that, I doubt there are other frame manufacturers that would be selling one to the public, so they probably all go to Luna. If you were able to find a frame compatible with the motor, you'd still need to deal with the battery integrated into the frame downtube (also only sold by Luna). The rest of the components seem like they could work in variety of frames, since they use standard dropout widths, etc.

Back