2013 motorino xpn

hd virus

10 µW
I have an xpn and put anew controller everything fine when it's up on the stand lots of power sounds good so l think the halls are set up right .When l take it off the stand there is very little power and it Jerks badly Anybody no what my problem could bs

Have you used the self learn function of the controller, if there is one?

If not, have you manually verified the phase-hall wiring combination is correct, by trying different ones to find the one with the lowest no-load (offground) current at full throttle, that also spins the right direction?

Have you used the self learn function of the controller, if there is one?

If not, have you manually verified the phase-hall wiring combination is correct, by trying different ones to find the one with the lowest no-load (offground) current at full throttle, that also spins the right direction?

Hi thankyou for your help.i got that sorted out now i cant seemm to get my throttle working.The throttle is brand new i have 5 volt red wire green and black but it wont work when i hooked op the learning wires the wheels spun then i shut it done and then tryed it with throttle nothing can i use any black as ground?

If the throttle is not working, how did you get it to spin the motor originally?

If you used the throttle, then you must have had the correct wiring to begin with, so why would you change it?

Other thoughts:

Does the controller support a throttle? Not all controllers do.

Does the controller require you to be pedalling for the throttle to be enabled? Some controllers do. (these will also require a PAS sensor and magnet wheel that gets mounted on the frame and cranks).

Yes l did use the throttle when it was up on stand the wheel spun good as soon as l put it on the ground it will barely move.So l blew a controller and throttle l just got a new controller and throttle but it's doing the same if it spins good on the stand is the motor OK.

Back